Page 3 of 1008
Quote by soundgarden1986
Nah I'm a cheap ass and have a Gamefly account. They decided to ship The HD collection and The Darkness II first. I don't even know what kind of reception Downpour got

EDIT: I guess it's worth noting (probably not) I'm Shevil on the PSN as well.

I finished downpour twice. It got some bad reviews and some people will say it's still shit, but I honestly thought it was fantastic. Best silent hill game since the original 3 IMO (I thought 4 was pretty bad)

Also got the HD collection which is amazing. Been ages (like 8 years) since I've played silent hill 2
Quote by Scissortooth
I finished downpour twice. It got some bad reviews and some people will say it's still shit, but I honestly thought it was fantastic. Best silent hill game since the original 3 IMO (I thought 4 was pretty bad)

Also got the HD collection which is amazing. Been ages (like 8 years) since I've played silent hill 2

How similar to Homecoming was it? That game was straight goony I cared about exactly zero of the characters.
I'm playing DC Universe on PC, with a Logitech 5500 keyborad, but the cvnt doesn't have a numlock key (fvck knows why?). Any ideas on how to rememdy this, or use a program to allocate numlock to another key? Googling it just frustrates me, I've come to try use the expert knowledge of the pit monkeys (brown nosing)

Any Takers?
mmmmm. smells like new thread
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
Can someone please explain to me the ME3 ending? I was too high to fully understand what was going on, which is also probably why it seemed so awesome at the time. I have a general idea, but that's about it.

SPOILERS

I chose to destroy the reapers.

SPOILERS
Last edited by BurningStarlV at Mar 23, 2012,
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
So, I'm home and can torrent. Can I get some essential PC games to get?

Dragon Age. Now.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Finished off all the bosses in Dark Souls except for the 4 Kings. Not looking forward to fighting them though. Im gonna reverse hollowing and see if maybe I can co-op past them.
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by Demon Wolf
Dragon Age. Now.

I have that on my PS3
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I didn't have a desktop at the time

I think I'll get some Mass Effect and see what the hubbub's all about.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by soundgarden1986
How similar to Homecoming was it? That game was straight goony I cared about exactly zero of the characters.

Homecoming didn't feel enough like a survival game... way too much action to be scary. The entire time it was just like "lol I have tons of ammo, I'll just empty this clip into all these enemies and not care", while you were more discouraged from fighting in the others and had to manage better.

Some people make the argument that it should be more actiony since he's supposed to be a military vet... kinda... sorta... *insert spoilery stuff here*.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Last edited by rjdusa at Mar 23, 2012,
Quote by rjdusa
Homecoming didn't feel enough like a survival game... way too much action to be scary. The entire time it was just like "lol I have tons of ammo, I'll just empty this clip into all these enemies and not care", while you were more discouraged from fighting in the others and had to manage better.

Some people make the argument that it should be more actiony since he's supposed to be a military vet... kinda... sorta... *insert spoilery stuff here*.

Yeah but like you said that completely ruined the feel. There was never a moment that I actually felt threatened
Question: How much does From Ashes add to ME3? Because the amount of money I've spent on all this to play it again so far is starting to get a bit much for me. Would I be equally served just watching an LP of the missions included?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by soundgarden1986
Yeah but like you said that completely ruined the feel. There was never a moment that I actually felt threatened

Not to mention the spoilery stuff that undermines that idea anyways.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by necrosis1193
Question: How much does From Ashes add to ME3? Because the amount of money I've spent on all this to play it again so far is starting to get a bit much for me. Would I be equally served just watching an LP of the missions included?

The character that comes with the DLC is actually pretty awesome. And the very nature of them means that if you bring them on certain missions, then you'll get a whole new look on things. It's not like in 2, where you do one mission with them and they never talk again.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Nuzlocke run.

But, I'd really like to keep my sanity. Plus I'm already 6 hours in, my Roggenrola is a beast.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by necrosis1193

Quite much and the character is awesome.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Don't come in here much but...

Been clearing up on Arkham City (Riddler trophies) before I go into New Game + for the plat....

Dunno what to play next though....

Possibly get the AC series......

hmmmm
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I just checked the PSN list....

WHY AM I NOT ON THERE? WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by goest
So...this Mass Effect ending thing...

Why are people stupid?

Because internet.

Quote by necrosis1193

Not a colossal amount, the character you get is generally pretty awesome but not required. It adds a lot of nice fluff to the story but it has no real effect on the plot.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Finished off all the bosses in Dark Souls except for the 4 Kings. Not looking forward to fighting them though. Im gonna reverse hollowing and see if maybe I can co-op past them.

Tip:

As the name suggests, there are multiple bosses there. However, they share one health bar. You can keep reducing that health bar by attacking a boss as it goes through it's death animation.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi

Because you smell like rotten eggs. I'm on there and I don't even use my PS3, I'm not on the Xbox or Steam section though.
Quote by goest
So...this Mass Effect ending thing...

Why are people stupid?

Quote by metacarpi

You left your underwear at my house. Again.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by metacarpi
Tip:

As the name suggests, there are multiple bosses there. However, they share one health bar. You can keep reducing that health bar by attacking a boss as it goes through it's death animation.

Also: Nuke everything ASAP. If they build up the fight gets so much harder.
Quote by JackalUK
Because you smell like rotten eggs. I'm on there and I don't even use my PS3, I'm not on the Xbox or Steam section though.

That explains the friend request that's been pending for months.

And you told me you liked my sulphorous musk.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
That explains the friend request that's been pending for months.

And you told me you liked my sulphorous musk.

I used it about a month ago and didn't see anything pop up. Probably the biggest waste of money ever that machine. Never gets used because there is bugger all worth playing. Worst games line up for any console EVER. This isn't a PS3 has no games rant, it's a PS3 has too limited a range of quality games rant. Most of the best games are multi-format so I get them for Xbox.
I tend to get everything on my PS3 now, my 360 is making some worrying grinding noises.

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by JackalUK
I used it about a month ago and didn't see anything pop up. Probably the biggest waste of money ever that machine. Never gets used because there is bugger all worth playing. Worst games line up for any console EVER. This isn't a PS3 has no games rant, it's a PS3 has too limited a range of quality games rant. Most of the best games are multi-format so I get them for Xbox.

I basically only use my PS3 for platform exclusives most of the time and I've been very happy with it, but maybe I just like more games

Quote by metacarpi
I tend to get everything on my PS3 now, my 360 is making some worrying grinding noises.

I've always assumed "worrying grinding noises" was just the normal sound for a 360, it's all mine ever does >_>
Not interested in Uncharted so thats that one out, Infamous just did nothing for me, I completed all the Killzones. Whats left?
I'm with Jackal, I'm a 360 man myself. I'll buy most of the cross-platform releases on 360 if they aren't on PC. But a PS3 is worth having just for some of the great exclusives.

There's also games I just prefer the PS3 for. Like JRPGs just feel right being played on a PlayStation, and Skate is infinitely better with PS3 controller. Also, the Xbox and fighting games... *shudder*.

EDIT:

Jackal, Valkyria Chronicles is brilliant. Definitely worth a play.

Just saw this on Reddit - am I the only one who though "Nier" with the bottom picture...

Last edited by moleman_1991 at Mar 23, 2012,
Yeah looks like the setting in the NIER intro!

Quote by slash_GNR666
Don't come in here much but...

Been clearing up on Arkham City (Riddler trophies) before I go into New Game + for the plat....

Dunno what to play next though....

Possibly get the AC series......

hmmmm

AC series is worth to check out. Play them in sequence.

Quote by metacarpi

Because obv I didn't want you to be burdened by hundreds of friend requests from devoted fans, EXCUSE ME
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Demon Wolf
Because obv I didn't want you to be burdened by hundreds of friend requests from devoted fans, EXCUSE ME

I'll stick Alice in the post later on today pal
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Asylum and City are both excellent!

Quote by metacarpi
I'll stick Alice in the post later on today pal

I will add you to the list when I get home, ok.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Too little, too late.

And Behind You - You crazy
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Dudes, Asylum was soooo boring. I just kept mashing Triangle without even looking at the screen and all the enemies were wiped out and I didn't even get a scratch. Where's the challenge in that?

And the story was a snoozefest. That's just my opinion though.
ggg1 ggg3