I got the basic EZdrummer program for Christmas, and I'm wanting to use it to make some metal tracks. Problem is, none of the stock presets are good for metal and I'm terrible at programming my own. So I'm looking for the best expansion pack between Metal Machine, Metalheads, and Drumkit From Hell that would give me the most options as far as preset grooves go to use for my own songs. Thanks!
My Gear:
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine. Metal Machine.
Let's party.
So far it looks like metal machine is my best bet lol. Anybody else have an opinion on which is the best?
My Gear:
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
The SD.2 Upgrade =P
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Metal Machine, no contest.

I own Superior and the Metal Foundry expansion and 90% of the time, I use Metal Machine cause it sounds AWESOME without having to do anything to it.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Metal Machine. It sounds good without much tweaking, and there is a nice selection of kits.

DfH can also sound good if you process it.
Metalheads has nicer toms and cymbals but what kills it for me is the bassdrum.
Metal Machine by a loooooooong way. Some of the best sounding and most well produced samples I've ever heard. But it's Andy Sneap so I'd expect no less :P
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

The best EZDrummer expansion? Yeah, it's called Superior. :P

I couldn't stand EZDrummer, horrible plastic sounding samples and doesn't sit well in a mix at all, really fake. Metal Machine seems to take it up a notch though, sounds pretty damned good.
I've not touched EzDrummer in years. Pretty sure when I was using it the only Metal kit available was DKFH... which in retrospect sounds bloody awful.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by kyle62
The best EZDrummer expansion? Yeah, it's called Superior. :P

I couldn't stand EZDrummer, horrible plastic sounding samples and doesn't sit well in a mix at all, really fake. Metal Machine seems to take it up a notch though, sounds pretty damned good.

Metal Machine is in a whole different level.

Most of the other EZXs are pretty meh, MM is freaking epic
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com