It just occured to me that my profile is very out of date.When was the last time you updated your profile?How out of date is it?And does anyone even care?

I'm not just talking adding a new song or pic either.Stuff like interestes and what not.

I used searchbar so bug off about it.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
I thought it showed when we last updated, but I guess not. I guess it was sometime last year, I highly doubt people care. That used to be all that I did was customize my profile adding backgrounds and playlists and stuff, but then I got stuck in the Pit and I just don't care about it anymore.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
I uploaded a couple new pics a few days ago.

EDIT: March 19th.

EDIT 2: March 22nd.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Mar 22, 2012,
I added some blank space like, a week ago.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
It's been quite a long time. My profile says that I'm a 17 year old brunette, but now I am a 19 year old blonde. I should probably update that. I also should probably add that I'm a lesbian now that I'm more comfortable with being open, and I should also update my "Occupation" section from waitress to stripper.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
It's been quite a long time. My profile says that I'm a 17 year old brunette, but now I am a 19 year old blonde. I should probably update that. I also should probably add that I'm a lesbian now that I'm more comfortable with being open, and I should also update my "Occupation" section from waitress to stripper.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Changed my background recently. And the about me section.

That is all.

Quote by theogonia777
+10000 profile views.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
Changed my background recently. And the about me section.
How do you change the background? I've been trying to figure that out
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
How do you change the background? I've been trying to figure that out
<style type="text/css"><!-- body {background: url(PUTURLOFIMAGEHERE) top #000000}--></style>

Add the above to the beginning of the 'About me' section of your profile. You can mess with the code to make it fixed, centered, etc.
ggg1 ggg3

People get older and sluttier.So goes the circle of life.
Quote by lol2theworld
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I don't have much to update. I haven't listed any interests, and my about me just says: "I'll get back to you on this when I understand myself better."

--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
No idea. I don't care. Maybe when I uploaded a few my recordings a few months ago. Besides that, years I guess.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
i updated my profile pic with me in some nickers playing with myself a few days ago xx
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez