I like the blues, I've heard some blues musicians throughout the years, and I wanna get more into it. The only blues guitarists that I know are BB King, Stevey Ray Vaughan, Robert Johnson and Muddy Waters.
Can anyone recommend me anything to listen to?
"A guitar is your personality expressed through six strings"

"I'm cuddly bitch, deal with it"
Rory Gallagher. Rory Gallagher, Rory Gallagher, and Rory Gallagher are all great too.
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
ohn Lee Hooker, Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters, Willie Dixon, Little Walter, Buddy Guy, Junior Wells, Pinetop Perkins, James Cotton, Johnny Winter, Robert Cray, Walter Trout, .
John Lee Hooker, Lightnin' Hopkins, Junior Kimbrough, Jimmy Reed, RL Burnside, Elmore James, Belton Sutherland, Bo Diddley, Seasick Steve, Missisispi Fred Mcdowell, Howlin' Wolf, Buddy Guy, Missisipi John Hurt, Son House, Skip James, T model Ford, James 'Son' Thomas,
Quote by Zoot Allures
John Lee Hooker, Lightnin' Hopkins, Junior Kimbrough, Jimmy Reed, RL Burnside, Elmore James, Belton Sutherland, Bo Diddley, Seasick Steve, Missisispi Fred Mcdowell, Howlin' Wolf, Buddy Guy, Missisipi John Hurt, Son House, Skip James, T model Ford, James 'Son' Thomas,

You forgot Joe Bonamassa.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
cool. thanks everyone
"A guitar is your personality expressed through six strings"

"I'm cuddly bitch, deal with it"
First question. Are you black? Whites who try to associate with blues are racists. Just sayin'.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash