http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/all/1

Flowing through its servers and routers and stored in near-bottomless databases will be all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Google searches, as well as all sorts of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital “pocket litter.” It is, in some measure, the realization of the “total information awareness” program created during the first term of the Bush administration—an effort that was killed by Congress in 2003 after it caused an outcry over its potential for invading Americans’ privacy.

land of the free, etc.
edit: wait, read that wrong

that's pretty crazy though. i cant even imagine how many servers and resources it must take to build it and maintain it
Last edited by ironman1478 at Mar 22, 2012,
"Flowing through its servers and routers and stored in near-bottomless databases will be all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Google searches"

Time to start using Bing, I guess.
Quote by TEK34
"Flowing through its servers and routers and stored in near-bottomless databases will be all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Google searches"

Time to start using Bing, I guess.

Didn't Mark Zuckerberg create that? If so, I highly doubt he would hesitate to sell your info to 'em, as he does with FB.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Yahoo > Google.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I honestly thought the title said NASA
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
use duckduckgo search engine

i hate what is happening to the internet

come to think of it society as a whole and life in general
I use Ask Jeeves.

Like a sir.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

But I did read the comments. Crazy mother****ers talking about god and the end of times, keeping months supplies of canned food, and buying machine guns and ammo. I gotta ask... really?
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by GibsonMan321

But I did read the comments. Crazy mother****ers talking about god and the end of times, keeping months supplies of canned food, and buying machine guns and ammo. I gotta ask... really?

well if america has a revolution (please ****ing have one already for the sake of the world) you never know
Quote by dazed60
well if america has a revolution (please ****ing have one already for the sake of the world) you never know

lol. Yeah, lots of dead people, **** yeah!
My God, it's full of stars!
Why is life becoming lamer by the day...

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Dreadnought
lol. Yeah, lots of dead people, **** yeah!

might aswell kill them if life isnt worth living anymore and they refuse to work for you