Ok guys not sure if this is the best place for it but about 10 years ago i inherited my grandfathers old guitar a 1977 wayne acoustic, now just recently ive been trying to do abit of digging on the company but so far ive been pretty unsuccessful but what i have been able to find is that it was made for wayne music and electrical co. which was based in melbourne and from what i can tell has been out of bussiness for a long time but the interesting thing abput it is that on the label inside the guitar there is a depiction of mt. fugi, the same as that found on takamine guitarsho began exporting guitars world wide in 1975 there was also a threat of legal action toward takamine by matin guitars over the takamine f340s (which the guitar i have is identical too) so im trying to get some history to the company to sre if my guitar is possibly an early takamine that was imported and stamped with the inporters name or wether its an early knock off or what info has been hard to find and someone has to know more than i do, i appologies for the lack of grammar but im posting this on my phone i can also poost pics if it helps
if anyone can tell me anything at all it would be extremely helpful all ive managed to find so far is a one paragraph blog which alerted me to the link to takamine and the rest has come from the takamine website
This should be moved to the Acoustic Guitar subforum, where you should find more informed people - this place is for discussion of music, not equipment.
Best of luck.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
was sorta thinking that myself just trying to find someone that knows anything
Why dont you copy and paste this into a new thread there, thatll save you waiting for the mods to move it. Make sure to delete this thread, making two identical threads is a no-no.

Quote by W.A.V
i would if my phone would let me do it mate

I didnt consider that. Carry on with your business then.
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Mar 23, 2012,
Quote by harmayanigrenge
no its one only

*reported*
adbot