I have a Dean ML X in black with the zebra pickups and I despise them. I want to switch them to black. Trouble is, the pickup rings have an awkward slant to them and I don't think generic replacement rings will cut it. Is there any place special I can get the proper rings?

Also the chrome V on the bottom of the guitar where the strings go thru. Is there a special name for that? And is there a place I can order a replacement one?