___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
God, the UAE is the weirdest fucking country in the world.
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
Quote by Novacane...
God, the UAE is the best fucking country when it comes to crazy-ass architecture.

fixed
Quote by Gerard_xD
Pretty sure it wont happen.

It's Madrid and the UAE, of course it will happen.

They seem to know what they're doing.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

UAE is basically the kid who someone gave too much money while playing The Sims or something. I assume they basically have oil-money at the moment and more or less have to spend it all to establish themselves as the centre of the world in the coming 30-40 years or so. Otherwise the entirety of the Arabic peninsula is gonna be a complete desert.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Trowzaa
*islands*
They seem to know what they're doing.

lol, while they looked cool, i've heard that quite a few islands have eroded away
Quote by ironman1478
lol, while they looked cool, i've heard that quite a few islands have eroded away

Hopefully France. And Denmark. Those bastards.
Quote by chaoticfables
Real Madrid?!

Who else would you expect to be interested in one of these pathetic projects?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
UAE is basically the kid who someone gave too much money while playing The Sims or something. I assume they basically have oil-money at the moment and more or less have to spend it all to establish themselves as the centre of the world in the coming 30-40 years or so. Otherwise the entirety of the Arabic peninsula is gonna be a complete desert.

You know, I've played enough Minecraft, I think that they should build their cities in the desert. It's not like they have to clear anything out of the way or anything.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Who else would you expect to be interested in one of these pathetic projects?

i(Madrid)
Wait, Real Madrid is a soccer/football team and they're wealthy enough to build an island with a resort on top?
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Wait, Real Madrid is a soccer/football team and they're wealthy enough to build an island with a resort on top?

they are probably going to get some financial help from the host country. i dont see how they could afford this, unless soccer clubs are richer than american pro sports teams
Quote by Extra Ordinary

They basically finance their entire existence by borrowing money from various spanish banks. (Who are going bankrupt at the moment by the way.)

Or better yet, have the entirety of Spain to pay. I'd like to see Catalonia and Basque to pay for this party. Which I assume Madrid wants them to.
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Mar 22, 2012,
So the team is financed by the banks and the island is financed by the UAE and the team. That means financing comes from the UAE and the banks. If the banks are going down the shitter, why are they building an island. It don't think it will benefit them.
I was expecting the Dallas Cowboys
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing