Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: BC Rich Zoltan Bathory(quilt maple top with maple fretboard, hardtail)
Modifications (if any): fret markers
Accessories (hardshell case etc): tonepros tool, allen wrench.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Hawaii
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): itrader, mercutioburns on harmony-central/ultimate-guitar, traitorseyes on sevenstring.org
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $650 shipped

Pictures:

It's about 2 months old now, but probably has less than 5 hours of playing time on it. It was an impulse purchase and along with my main axe being a 2127z, it's like it just doesn't get enough love. I just wanna see what's out there.

I had it professionally set up for Drop C with super low action and it plays like a dream. The satin finish on the neck feels amazing and the quilt top just pops. While not a tonepros fan, I must say the wrap around bridge is quite comfy. The Rockfield Mafias are excellent with heavy and clean tones (the coil tap is a fun, extra feature) and the guitar is very resonant.

The only modification done was adding some fret markers which can be easily removed if you wish:

$650 gets this shipped double boxed via USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Signature Confirmation. Shipping from Hawaii to the Continental US is quite fast, check my feedback if you're curious.