Anyone used em before? cuz I wanna get one. How are they... oh and also, when you buy them off their site... how many do you get?
"A guitar is your personality expressed through six strings"

"I'm cuddly bitch, deal with it"
Yeah, I use 'em almost exclusively. They sound fantastic. I used to like the Snake, but the Dimension Unbuffed has quickly become my favorite. They're expensive, but they're worth it. You only get one when you buy them off the site. Every so often, they throw in a free one for you to try. If I were you, get a couple of the basic ones to see if you like them at all, then experiment with the more expensive ones.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
ive been using them for the past year and im loving them. and the price you see is for a single pick. they are expensive but in my opinion worth it
I recommend these

Screamer/Acoustic
Dimension Jr.
Stilleto
Switchblade
Quote by Iblis92
ah damn... thats a bit steep for one pick. then again, i do hear a lot of ppl love em...
oh, on an after note, I dont exactly understand the duet pick.
http://v-picks.com/productdetails.php?q=175&page=picks

It's SUPPOSED to be 2 picks in one, and sound like you're playing a 12 string. I don't particularly care for it. It makes picking really awkward, and doesn't make a terribly noticeable difference in the sound.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Quote by kaosxrocker
It's SUPPOSED to be 2 picks in one, and sound like you're playing a 12 string. I don't particularly care for it. It makes picking really awkward, and doesn't make a terribly noticeable difference in the sound.

I didnt think so. I was really interested in that particular. oh well.

Thanks everyone for the input.
"A guitar is your personality expressed through six strings"

"I'm cuddly bitch, deal with it"
I used some V picks for a while, I think it was the Dimension, both buffed and unbuffed.
I really liked them, but found that they got quite slippery once i'd been holding them for a while, and I ended up constantly wiping my fingers on my shirt.

Didn't want to be gigging when my pick slipped out of my hand.

I was tempted to try and roughen up the surface to see if I could make it stickier. Maybe I'll give that a go.
I have been using them almost exclusively for a while now. Awesome picks, everything else sounds like crap.

I'm trying Red Bear next!

You get a single pick per purchase!

I take a steak knife to all my picks. It feels nicer.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
My main pick is the V-Pick Switchblade. I use wood picks (by Timber Tones) here and there, as they add a very different tonal quality, but the Switchblade is the one I prefer.

It's funny when people complain about a few bucks for a pick, particularly when they spend more on strings, and a LOT more on the guitar, amp, pedals, etc. And yes, the shape, material, thickness, etc., of a pick does make a difference.
In what way are they an improvement on normal picks? I might try one out - my problem is not the cost but the fact I've lost about a million picks in my lifetime
Quote by Nyakon
I used some V picks for a while, I think it was the Dimension, both buffed and unbuffed.
I really liked them, but found that they got quite slippery once i'd been holding them for a while, and I ended up constantly wiping my fingers on my shirt.

Didn't want to be gigging when my pick slipped out of my hand.

I was tempted to try and roughen up the surface to see if I could make it stickier. Maybe I'll give that a go.

if the picks arent sticking anymore, go wash them in dish soap. it gets all the grease off
Quote by Chargrill3d
In what way are they an improvement on normal picks? I might try one out - my problem is not the cost but the fact I've lost about a million picks in my lifetime

Trust me. Once you start spending 5-10 bucks a pick, you never lose them again. And for awhile, they're easier to hold on to, but the main improvement is the sound. You would not believe how much a pick changes your tone.

Quote by wolvenrick
I have improved in skill a LOT since I started playing with them. Personally, I prefer the rounded picks to the pointed ones, as I find they don't get caught on the strings so much. They glide, but you have to pick harder to get more attack/bite. I don't mind.

I would second getting a few of the less expensive ones. I actually lost my original rounded pick and replaced it with a B#, but other than the thickness of the pick, I haven't noticed an enormous difference in tone or feel. I'm not sure the price is worth it unless your getting one with a really off the wall edge to it.
Maximum volume yields maximum goats.