Page 1 of 2
How the hell do you tell if a girl is lying, other than them lying all the time? (Joke if slow people didn't realize)

Same dumb bitch keeps trying to text me every day as she no longer goes to my school, but I ignore her, and now my friend (he's a REAL, TRUE friend) is talking to her. She's telling him "Oh soooo much on how she 'misses' me. She 'misses' me a lot." I'm calling bullshit on her, as she's lied to me before, faked a suicide attempt, and blah blah blah...

"You can only be a liar once."
The mind of a female is an enigma.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
So, you basically wanted to tell us all that a girl miss you a lot?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I think the main thing we can learn from this is:
High school problems = Real life problems
Quote by goest
I think the main thing we can learn from this is:
Girls High school problems = Real life problems

ftfy

I have real problems, this isn't a problem. I'm bored, and want to laugh, that's why I come to The Pit.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
You can tell if she is lying if what she is saying turns out to be false.

Quote by Myaccount876
ftfy

I have real problems, this isn't a problem. I'm bored, and want to laugh, that's why I come to The Pit.

You're edit makes no sense.

You make no sense.
Quote by Twist of fate
Everyone has a giveaway when they lie. You have to watch how their body moves when they say something that you know isn't true to figure out what their tick is.

That's why she texts me. She's too scared, and already a bad liar.
what else does she want? if she wants to **** you **** her. cum all over and inside her. and leave. she wanted it, you dont even have to get her to finish. just give it a good two thrusts and get out of there
Quote by Myaccount876
That's why she texts me. She's too scared, and already a bad liar.

So. You already knew the answer. What was this thread for then?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
So. You already knew the answer. What was this thread for then?

"I'm bored, and want to laugh, that's why I come to The Pit."
Quote by Twist of fate
Everyone has a giveaway when they lie. You have to watch how their body moves when they say something that you know isn't true to figure out what their tick is.

This. If you pay attention it's really easy to figure out when someone is lying.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
what else does she want? if she wants to **** you **** her. cum all over and inside her. and leave. she wanted it, you dont even have to get her to finish. just give it a good two thrusts and get out of there

this
Quote by Thrill-house
This. If you pay attention it's really easy to figure out when someone is lying.

you might also think someone who isnt lying is
Quote by Thrill-house
Not if you're good.

i have a twitching problem sometimes and often feel like im lying when infact im not
Tell her that if she really misses you, she'll let you make sweet love to her anus.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
It's kind of a specific situation I guess, but if a girl tells you how many guys she's slept with, multiply it by two, and you have the truth.
Quote by dazed60
i have a twitching problem sometimes and often feel like im lying when infact im not

It's usually not something like that, it's a mannerism. For example, when Bill Clinton told the country that he did not have sex with Monica (When we know he did), he shook his finger to emphasize that he was telling the truth.

A psychologist noted that Bill Clinton never shakes his finger when he speaks, therefore concluded that he was lying, which he was. I made it sound more simple than it actually is.
As a compulsive liar I don't see why she would lie about missing you. It's rather pointless. Maybe she's being sincere? Tell her you miss her too and noodle her kaboodle.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
As a compulsive liar I don't see why she would lie about missing you. It's rather pointless. Maybe she's being sincere? Tell her you miss her too and noodle her kaboodle.

I get what you're saying. Damn, girls are hard. Always giving mixed messages.
Quote by Twist of fate
It's usually not something like that, it's a mannerism. For example, when Bill Clinton told the country that he did not have sex with Monica (When we know he did), he shook his finger to emphasize that he was telling the truth.

A psychologist noted that Bill Clinton never shakes his finger when he speaks, therefore concluded that he was lying, which he was. I made it sound more simple than it actually is.
Mmhmm. There's no magic piece of body language that indicates a person is lying. You have to consider a person's actions within the context of their normal behaviour.

But if you're just texting this girl, how the hell do you expect to figure out whether she's lying? Let me tell you something about texting - things look EXACTLY the same when a person is lying versus telling the truth (I thought this was common sense). For example:

I am a human being.
I am a lobster-like alien from the planet Decapod 10. I came to the Earth some time ago, where I now work as a doctor, despite by shotty knowledge of human physiology.

One of those is true, and one is false. But you'll never know which is which, because we're communicating WITH TEXT.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by goest
You're edit makes no sense.

You make no sense.
Quote by goest
You're
Heh.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Page 1 of 2