I was wondering how do i self release a demo on cassette? Me and my friends are in a band that really want to have a physical release of our work, so hey why not a cassette. How do i make each one? how do i copy the tracks over to another tape? what size image do i need for the cassette case? do i need specific tapes? please help us.
Why not just do it by CD? It'd probably be far easier and a more accessible format (especially if you're going to do it as a physical release).
I'm a musician/composer before I'm a guitar player.

foREVer

R.I.P Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan.
Quote by Count Orlok
Why not just do it by CD? It'd probably be far easier and a more accessible format (especially if you're going to do it as a physical release).

This, a cd is the way to go. Me and my band are in the process of self releasing an ep too
just give me a fender and let me rip
Quote by capnjoshcastro
so hey why not a cassette.

I'll give you one good reason... I'm considered by most young bands to be "one of those old guys" (I'm 42), and not even *I* have anything to play cassettes on.

I really think that it is a technology that has had its day, and many, many people would not be able to play a cassette right now.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
CDs will be easier to make. You could book some studio time and have a much better sounding recording.
lol cassette
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !