The tone is meh, running through Pod Farm but apart from that have a listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE1SMdwehwo
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Last edited by iSlash at Mar 24, 2012,
Christ, that was great! Your playing was so emotional and personally, I like your tone (though, I might back off the gain just a tad). You also did an excellent job of building tension all the way through. Excellent work, man! Brilliant playing. I think Prince himself would approve of this.
Thanks. Yeah, I didn't quite put my effort into the tone. I was liking it at the time because I was used to it, but after recording it I started to dislike it. It's a bit digital sounding, but you can only do so much in POD Farm. Thanks for the comment about emotional playing, this song's accompaniment always get me emotionally.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Excellent! I think it almost made me cry at certain points. The emotion put into the playing was very nice. Keep up the good work!
Nice playing dude. I like the fact that you really went for it.
Only criticism I have is that you haven't really come up with any themes/hooks to fit around the main melody, and that in the minor part especially, you're just playing pentatonic, not using the minor 2nd and 6th at all.

C4C mine? It's pretty rough, and the video is about 1-2 seconds behind the sound for some reason.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1528753
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Last edited by jimbob78 at Mar 26, 2012,