Please excuse my ignorance in the topic. I'm new to the subject, and not a drummer for that matter.

I need to create a click track for a drummer, for live use (Through headphones of course).. and produce samples that are sent to the PA. I would love to do this without having to bring my laptop, So I'm looking into buying hardware that will help.

Do they have something like the Tama Rythm Watch, that has programmable memory banks, and two audio outputs?

As in...
I want a piece of hardware, That will send only a click trick through headphones, and a full blown MP3 file at the same time through a different output to be sent to a PA. I'm sorry if I'm speaking unrealistically lol

All help is much appreciated
Pan click to the left, and the sample to the right.

Put it on an MP3 player.

Use a stereo splitter cable from the MP3 player.

The left side goes through the drummers headphones, and the right side to the PA.

Hey presto
would you need to trigger the sample at appropriate times? you could try the korg nano pad. i think the roland spd-s is more suited to drummers though
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by moody git
would you need to trigger the sample at appropriate times? you could try the korg nano pad. i think the roland spd-s is more suited to drummers though

I was going to plan on triggering, but I'm worried about drummers getting bass drop happy :s