Hey guys, I'm in college now and my Mesa is at my practice space so I haven't been playing guitar as much. Saw this thing called iRig, anyone have it? Would you recommend it?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Wondered the same thing, I have garageband for my iphone for quiet jamming. Using iRig would be more convenient and cheaper than apogee.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
i use it on an ipad for headphone practice along with songs.

it works fine. you have to tweak the amps a bit but for what it costs it's pretty cool.

edit: damn russianbrides putting links in mah post.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Yep, ive got one. Works well with Garageband and is great for recording and practice.

In fact, check out this recording i did LAST NIGHT with it. Was just goofing around with it really and put together a bit of a demo but you can hear the quality of the recording (if not the playing!) is fairly good, especially for £30ish

http://soundcloud.com/marcpollitt84/demo-1

This isnt spam trying to flog my stuff, i genuinely did record this last night as a bit of a dick about and its coincidence you asked about the iRig today
Last edited by LivinJoke84 at Mar 23, 2012,
Quote by guitarhead911
I use the irig adapter for ampkit...which IMO is a cool thing to mess around with

Yeah, Ampkit and Amplitube are ok to mess around with but quite expensive. Garageband is really good and only £2.99