After doing the easy job of fixing the input jack on my brothers fender telecaster deluxe we ran into a big problem...it won't go back together. We had to take the pickguard and all that off and we can't figure out how to get all back on. When we try to mount the pickups we can't get the pots on and when we try and get the pots in place first we cant get the pickup springs in. If anyone can help please do because i'm sick of him robbing my modded j&d telecaster

Oh by the way I couldn't find anything on youtube or on google so don't bother suggesting that. If you can help us out then I will send you 50 imaginary euros.
You want me?
Well f**king well come and find me
I'll be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwiches

Twitter:@iamoisinoneill
UG follows me. You should too.
not familiar with loaded pickguards.
the only thing i can think of is the control pots are situated very close to the cavity wall & you have the lugs of the pots tightened up so when you try and fit it all in place. the lugs push against the cavity wall & move everything in a different direction
I'll try to get some pics up soon but basically it's just a troublesome pickguard thats the problem. I'll have to make a trip to the imaginary ATM soon though, I'm a bit short on cash for the reward.
You want me?

Quote by Dave8706
not familiar with loaded pickguards.
the only thing i can think of is the control pots are situated very close to the cavity wall & you have the lugs of the pots tightened up so when you try and fit it all in place. the lugs push against the cavity wall & move everything in a different direction

Sorry didnt see your post when i was replying to the other guy. It's not a loaded pickguard, I wish it was cos then it would be a simple matter of just screwing everything back on. You'll see what I mean when I get the pics up.
You want me?