I play bass in a "band" with a girl with a ukulele, and when we play together I've been using a (dirt) cheap eBay Resonator Acoustic bass. While at first I was VERY surprised with this brandless instrument, but now hearing our sessions played back to me, it's far too loud and thin (yes, I know "No, shit, it's a resonator"), so I've been in the market for a new (qualityish) acoustic. I saw the Ibanez SAGE Bass on their website, and it goes for around $300 on online stores. Problem is, I've never read or seen a review of this product. I hear that the SAGE guitars are alright, but what about the basses? Does anyone have any experience with these basses? If not, a reasonable recommendation for an acoustic?

I can't afford a Thundercheif nor an Earthwood...thats my limit.
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
I have yet to have a good experience with Ibanez basses. They definitely take a back seat to their guitar production. I'm not an expert on acoustic basses, though, so I don't know as much about them. I have played on a Yamaha acoustic, and they're not too bad.
Quote by Bassy-Justice
I have yet to have a good experience with Ibanez basses.

Surprising.
Every good acoustic bass I've played was really pricey and the cheaper ones kinda sucked, but someone around here may know of a winner. I played a Washburn the other day and I liked it a lot but it was like $800.
Like i said in my OP, I'm more interested to see if anyone had any experience with the Ibanez Sage Bass
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
I've got no experience with the sage bass but if it's anything like my EWB it's going to be pretty great