Please post pictures of your guitar straps!!! Let's see what cool things you guys use.

Both my main straps are levy's leathers straps.
one is a blue snakeskin (not real snakeskin), the other is just standard padded leather. I only have one set of straplocks and installing them on the snakeskin was a B* because of how thick the end was, but I ended up getting them on.

Last edited by kai29 at Mar 23, 2012,
I dont much go in for fancy straps, i think they look kinda shit.

Ive just got this rather boring one. Its 3" wide though so distributes the weight of my SG rather nicely across my shoulder as a long sesh using a 2" one can make your shoulder ache a bit

i dont have them at the moment have a gig later so my guitars are at our practice spot
but i made strap out of some black seatbelt material i had lying around its surprisingly comofortable and very strong
I've got the red Ernie Ball one. It's really plain and I want to customise it a bit, but I have no Idea what to do.

http://images.guitarbitz.com/images/products/1307716985-85705100.jpg
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Last edited by StrykVladzimsky at Mar 23, 2012,
Bc Rich - Black leather with iron crosses, designed by Lemmy.
Vintage les paul - Cheap Ernie ball strap, does the trick and the maroon colour matches with the back of the guitar.
Cheap Epi - Same Gibson strap as Livinjoke

Ive also got a lilac fake snakeskin strap but it doesnt fit on the les pauls and smells of smoke cause i bought it off ebay 2nd hand.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by LivinJoke84
I dont much go in for fancy straps, i think they look kinda shit.

Ive just got this rather boring one. Its 3" wide though so distributes the weight of my SG rather nicely across my shoulder as a long sesh using a 2" one can make your shoulder ache a bit

This. But I'd love a hippie strap (google them). Levi straps are also awesome.
On a side note, I totally want the Get'm Get'm Sargeant strap in white.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Acoustic strap my sister picked up for me from London:
Fender Monogrammed leather strap

Electric strap:
Fender tweed strap.

They're both very, very comfortable.. feels like home.
When I'm feeling truly BRUTAL I use RAZOR WIRE. LOL J/K
Gear:

Guitars
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez MBM2 EMGs
Fender MIM Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez AS93 BLS

Amp
Carvin V3m
Blackheart 4x12 cab

Pedals
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Zakk Wylde Wah
JamMan looper delay

I have a woven abstract color pattern one for one of my acoustics, another acoustic has a light sueded leather, and one of my hollowbody guitars has a woven rennaisance star strap, but all therest are padded Levy straps.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Here's my latest strap. The width makes even the heaviest guitar feel light. Beyond comfortable. Made with both cow and kangaroo leather.

I recently sold my very first strap. Got it 40 years ago.

And a basic padded Black leather strap. I've since installed black strap locks.

Quote by thehikingdude
Here's my latest strap. The width makes even the heaviest guitar feel light. Beyond comfortable. Made with both cow and kangaroo leather.

I recently sold my very first strap. Got it 40 years ago.

And a basic padded Black leather strap. I've since installed black strap locks.

Dude, that's one awesome guitar you've got there. If you don't need it any more I'd be willing to take it. Just ask for my address
I just have a plain black leather strap that's padded with suede.

I think anything with patterns on it deserves to be on a teacosy than my guitar.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by StrykVladzimsky
On a side note, I totally want the Get'm Get'm Sargeant strap in white.

I've got the Get'm Get'm seargent stripes in white and have been using it for years, by far my favorite strap.