Yeah so I was thinking about this the other day. Does this already exist? It would be the ultimate point of view experience to watch a movie shot like that. It shouldn't be too hard to evolve this would it? More people should be interstend in this idea.

Also noone would see that you were filming because it's in your eye. You could go on secret mission etc and noone would even know that you collected information while filming from your eyes.

Or is this maybe too advanced? Perhaps 10-20 years in the future it will be possible..
Last edited by Mondavarious at Mar 23, 2012,
^ Took me a good 30 seconds of staring at that picture before I even saw it.
Quote by behind_you

Inconspicuous.

looks like a gag-ball.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Quote by Mondavarious
Yeah so I was thinking about this the other day. Does this already exist? It would be the ultimate point of view experience to watch a movie shot like that. It shouldn't be too hard to evolve this would it? More people should be interstend in this idea.

Also noone would see that you were filming because it's in your eye. You could go on secret mission etc and noone would even know that you collected information while filming from your eyes.

Or is this maybe too advanced? Perhaps 10-20 years in the future it will be possible..

It'd be ****ing awful. You constantly twitch your eyes around, and the blinking would soon be enough to stop you watching - unless of course you enjoy it when you have crappy signal and your picture constantly breaks up.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Who says contact lenses aren't infact just very sneaky cameras made by the goverment to spy on people?

thats why you should never look down when your fapping...
that and the shame.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
yeah, it would be totally awesome to have the camera change focus to some girl's ass every five minutes.

or in my case, completely lose focus and stare into space for 30 seconds.
I thought there were numerous projects involving HUD lenses (mostly military I believe) so I don't see why this couldn't become possible in the near future, but it's not available yet.
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
This would probably work best if you had a glass eye in one eye—two eyes would mean you're completely blind, rendering you a poor cameraman obviously. Of course, if the technology was advanced enough so that it created prosthetic optical devices that replace your eyes, you likely wouldn't blink since the body doesn't need to moisturize them. It is only a matter of time.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by jakesmellspoo
yeah, it would be totally awesome to have the camera change focus to some girl's ass every five minutes.

or in my case, completely lose focus and stare into space for 30 seconds.

Every five minutes? pshhhh
A minute that doesn't include checking-out of ass is a minute wasted.
Quote by WCPhils
My prayers are with you and your balls TS

Quote by jetfuel495
I ran out of chicken nuggets.

When will this misery end.
Quote by chriscobonham
Every five minutes? pshhhh
A minute that doesn't include checking-out of ass is a minute wasted.

Sigged.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day