Page 1 of 2
Everybody has a brain. Everybody has a thought. Now let's see who has some fully (under)developed theories sitting in your memory.

Mines are this:

Theory of Social Sleep: When you put a group of women in the same environment most of their period cycles will eventually line up. I think the same thing about a group of people in the same environment. For example if you go to school super tired because you fell asleep late in the night, some of your other friends will have experienced the same thing.

My reasoning for this is social networks and/or cell phones. If you are online on FB until late night there is usually people on at the same time. If you are texting a friend at late hours they are up and chances are they could be texting somebody else.

Theory of Aliens: Aliens are out there they are just not coming to Earth in a more grand fashion because 1) They are a locust type Aliens that need resources but Earth does not fit their needs 2) They know we will self destruct and are waiting for it to happen 3) They are waiting for the right moment in human evolution to introduce us to the greater depths of the universe. i.e. We build a space ship and Aliens are like "look earthlings can travel outside their galaxy. Let's welcome them to greater space." 4) Their GPS systems cant find Earth.

Welp there you go. Those are a couple of my theories. Post yours now.
The entire existence of the universe is the result of some random God trying to create the perfect universe which he can create with a big bang, universe expands, turns back and disintegrates disappears and is recreated in a new big bang.

Makes sense.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Faster-than-light travel is possible.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Fc Barcelona are conspiring with Syrian rebels by sending secret messages via the way they are passing the ball on the pitch.
Quote by Jako215
Theory of Aliens: Aliens are out there they are just not coming to Earth in a more grand fashion because 1) They are a locust type Aliens that need resources but Earth does not fit their needs 2) They know we will self destruct and are waiting for it to happen 3) They are waiting for the right moment in human evolution to introduce us to the greater depths of the universe. i.e. We build a space ship and Aliens are like "look earthlings can travel outside their galaxy. Let's welcome them to greater space." 4) Their GPS systems cant find Earth.

I laughed so hard at this, you have no idea
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
This how life is just me being put under by some scientists and everyone and everything has been programmed to act the way they do so the scientists can get some results for something.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
This how life is just me being put under by some scientists and everyone and everything has been programmed to act the way they do so the scientists can get some results for something.

Yes, well done, you discovered what life is. You've won. You have won life. Congratulations.
I am going to say this once, and once only.

The word you are looking for is "hypothesis"
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by Crofty89
I am going to say this once, and once only.

The word you are looking for is "hypothesis"

i hypothesize that you are a killjoy.
1. The light you see at the end of this life could be first light your are seeing in your next life.

2. Or the afterlife is nothing more than a conversation with God. We can only stay with Him as long as we have grown spiritually. The less spiritual we have grown in this life, the less time we have with Him. It is not until we have obtain true spiritual enlightenment that we can stay with Him.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
The entire existence of the universe is the result of some random God trying to create the perfect universe which he can create with a big bang, universe expands, turns back and disintegrates disappears and is recreated in a new big bang.

Makes sense.

Well on a related note my theory is that our universe is connected to alternate universes via worm holes in black holes creating a network of universes

Let me show you:

All while this network of universes is contained within a cat's brain.
Quote by metaldud536
Well on a related note my theory is that our universe is connected to alternate universes via worm holes in black holes creating a network of universes

Let me show you:

I agree with the wormholes, but not the back holes. Wormholes inside of black holes? I'm not sure I get it. Maybe you're speaking of singularities of two different black holes connecting in hyperspace?
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Quote by StillSublime
I agree with the wormholes, but not the back holes. Wormholes inside of black holes? I'm not sure I get it. Maybe you're speaking of singularities of two different black holes connecting in hyperspace?

I meant to say wormholes / black holes
Quote by metaldud536
I meant to say wormholes / black holes
Yes, but how would a black hole lead to another universe? It ends in a singularity, and even reaching the black hole itself would quite possibly disintegrate any craft you have.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
I had a thought about why cats/dogs do as they do :

A dog sees you giving him food and taking care of him, giving him shelter - You are god to him, he must worship you and always look up to you, try to interact and please you and so on.

A cat sees you giving him food/shelter thinks - "If he does all that just for me, I must be his god" He must worship me so I can do whatever I want.

And the reason they cant get along is racism.

Just a thought I had.
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

-I have a theory that
-Zoot is Nick Cave
-IRISH_PUNK13 is Dawn Cave
-Jackal58 is either Don LaFontaine or Don Knotts
-element4433 doesn't have a real face under his mask
-Xiaoxi had a terrible Chopin-related accident as a child
-Jewchords is actually in prison for urinating on a minor
-guitarxo is a human-cat hybrid
-jetfuel495 will start the next Great Chicago Fire
-StewieSwan is a gay Asian
-Thrashtastic15 is Dion Phaneuf
-due_07 cleans up poop for a living
-CodeMonk invented LSD
-Mistress_Ibanes is a dominatrix
-MH400 is an actual kiwi bird
-The Madcap is making boring threads on purpose
-TheReverend247 is Ben Stein
-damian_91 is the president of Argentina
-zgr0826 has the world's largest collection of cowardly lion related merchandise and is responsible for at least half of all sales of St Anger
-Kensai posts from the other side rather than daytripper75 posting for him
-Represent has an irrational fear of the kite eating tree from Charlie Brown
-Fassa still posts among us, and is actually Neil Peart's illegitimate daughter
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
thegonia should take his finger out of my bum.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
thegonia should take his finger out of my bum.

I don't have any other convenient items to anally pleasure myself with, so no.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
9/11 was a inside job done by the US military so they could 1)Invade Afghanistan and wipe out the opium poppies thus furthering their futile 'war on drugs'.2)Invade Iraq to userp their oil.They were most likely in constant contact with Bin Laden and the reason they killed him was he knew too much to be allowd to live.Unfortunatly their plan backfired in a big way and they essentially started 2 civil wars.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When God created the universe and populated Earth he also populated other planets with the ailens that occasionally visit Earth.He gave the peoples of all the planets the same rules to follow and he is sitting up there using us all as a reality show to see who ****s up the worst.So far we're loosing.
I am not accountable for this, okay.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Hmm.. I honestly have not looked into this. Thank you.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Quote by GuitarGuyNack
9/11 was a inside job done by the US military so they could 1)Invade Afghanistan and wipe out the opium poppies thus furthering their futile 'war on drugs'.2)Invade Iraq to userp their oil.They were most likely in constant contact with Bin Laden and the reason they killed him was he knew too much to be allowd to live.Unfortunatly their plan backfired in a big way and they essentially started 2 civil wars.

here we go again.
Quote by ethan_hanus
My theory is that anyone who spends to much time coming up with useless theories is in fact, an idiot.

Fact: Ethan Hanus has no imagination.
I theorize that Aaron Rodgers and Ryan Braun are secret gay lovers.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by ethan_hanus
My theory is that anyone who spends to much time coming up with useless theories is in fact, an idiot.
Fact: If nobody came up with outlandish theories, we'd still be eating raw meat and sleeping in shit, with no clothes.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Quote by ethan_hanus
My theory is that anyone who spends too much time coming up with useless theories is in fact, an idiot.

liek teh gui tat rote teh bible lololololololol
Quote by metaldud536

Let me show you:

(Invalid img)

What is this I see?
Quote by theogonia777
-I have a theory that
-Zoot is Nick Cave
-CodeMonk invented LSD
-zgr0826 has the world's largest collection of cowardly lion related merchandise and is responsible for at least half of all sales of St Anger

Quote by theogonia777
-I have a theory that
-Zoot is Nick Cave
-CodeMonk invented LSD

theogonia is goest.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
it is my theory that diseases do not appear, it is simply the human immune system that weakens enough to let diseases threw, they have been waiting around for a long time for a species to become weak enough for them to attack.
Dolphins come from outer space and they smile so much because they know one day we'll be all underwater and serve them as sex slaves.
I have a theory that everyone in the world except me is a robot, and my entire life is apart of one big social experiment that everyone is aware of except me.
Inside the core of the earth Old Gods are sleeping, rasing havoc on a smaller scale via earthquakes and corrupting the minds of politicians etc. They are biding their time to reclaim the surface one day.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Page 1 of 2