Hi there, I've been playing guitar for years, from time to time I easily loose my motivation and quit playing, I know basic technics quite good, but can't play anything for some friends, I feel the best way is to get involved in playing real cool and long solos and rhythms, but the ones that are not far complicated than my level, can you give me a way or book that works this way?
cheers, Love, peace and freedom from Iran.
p.s. stylistically! I'm interested in rock and blues,!(Invalid img)
Quote by Djacksongs
Hi there, I've been how to learn the guitar for years, from time to time I easily loose my motivation and quit playing, I know basic technics quite good, but can't play anything for some friends, I feel the best way is to get involved in playing real cool and long solos and rhythms, but the ones that are not far complicated than my level, can you give me a way or book that works this way?
cheers, Love, peace and freedom from Iran.
p.s. stylistically! I'm interested in rock and blues,!(Invalid img)

Honestly, any book wouldn't be of any help if you would just lose your desire to improve your playing skills. All you need is to practice, practice and practice. I guess the book you need to have is songbook that have songs that you like to play. Go to a local music store and grab one. Keep playing.
Last edited by ndrewoods at Apr 22, 2012,