I've had this Dean V for probably about a year now. I've always wondered what model it was but could never find it. It's Korean made, black with a cream binding around the body, fretboard, and headstock, and it has pearl block inlays. Can anyone help me with this?
RoboHendrix wrote:

megaironpriest wrote:

Glad to see Bruce and Rob on there.

Stevie Wonder is a great singer but he would be really boring the watch, he just sits there the whole time

Stevie Wonder is blind...moron...
The pictures are too large for me to upload, so I'll post them on here as soon as I take care of that.
RoboHendrix wrote:

megaironpriest wrote:

Stevie Wonder is a great singer but he would be really boring the watch, he just sits there the whole time

RoboHendrix wrote:

megaironpriest wrote:

It is a bolt on. I've had the VX (actually traded it for this now that I think about it) so I know it's definitely not that.
RoboHendrix wrote:

megaironpriest wrote:

It also Kind of looks like the Select, but this one has chrome hardware instead of gold....
RoboHendrix wrote:

megaironpriest wrote:

With the help of Wikipedia, I've finally discovered what it is. It's a Platinum V! Apparently the last owner changed the pickups and truss rod cover.

http://www.guitar-museum.com/guitar-44548-Dean-V-Platinum
RoboHendrix wrote:

megaironpriest wrote:

Last edited by Polaris666 at Mar 25, 2012,