Page 1 of 2
yep, got fired bc I called my boss out on some super shady/illegal shit, sued the company, got 12 grand and they fired my boss...who's da bitch now?!?!?! lol
I got jumped in the parking lot of the place I used to work, and now I'm suing the company for not providing proper security (about 55 calls to the police over 2 years at our location). I... haven't gotten any monies yet
the best part is they have to pay me unemployment too, so with that and the 12k they will pay me more this year than they did last year and I won't be working for them lol
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Spud Spudly
LOL until you try to find another job.

It's funny, cause he did the right thing. If it's an honest boss, this should be a good quality if anything.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
lol, america

lol is it possible to go a thread without poking fun at america?
Quote by WaterGod

No.

America sucks.

I want to live there though due to the food portions
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by WaterGod

Can america go one day without doing something worth poking fun of?
Quote by Kensai
Can america go one day without doing something worth poking fun of?

At least we're not terrified of gender-specific words.

Quote by necrosis1193
At least we're not terrified of gender-specific words.

Try introducing a non-gender specific word in america and watch the greatest shitstorm of our time begin.
Quote by Kensai
Try introducing a non-gender specific word in america and watch the greatest shitstorm of our time begin.

I'm not sure how that diminishes my point.

every company has a little black hole where the bodies are buried. the snobby ones'll let you in, but the ones that have them in their back yard will make sure you never come near their company, or if you do you'll never go through any of the important stuff. you're basically a snitch now. you defo did the right thing tho.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by necrosis1193
I'm not sure how that diminishes my point.

That's because you're american
Quote by jetfuel495
What, like "it"?

It's a word for people. He references this thread:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1524503
Bassically, she was a major **** and everybody just ate her shit and never stood up for themselves, except me. She was ****ing with my money because I made commission, because of the non shit eating I took part in, she would try and make do bullshit side work that the company hires non-commission, non-sales employees to do. I seriously did like %75 of all the work in that place, was top 3 sales persons in the district of a major metropolitan city, this bitch hated it bc I sold more than her little bitch boy, who didn't ever do any work and still got outsold and he was arrogant prick type salesman.

The actual crime though...she was shaving peoples hours to keep herself within her budget. ie; adding lunch breaks (unpaid) that weren't actually taken, and changing their clock ins/outs...Taking off ten minutes here and there across 12 people or so adds up.

Told her boss (call him boss 2) he didn't do shit. Told his boss, they started some bullshit investigation during which boss 2 fired me for 'attendance problems'. The thing is his only attendance problem was when I called in to warn them, and showed up half an hour late because I got pulled over for speeding. That was 3 months before though. One time late 3 months ago in my total history of 3 years working there and I had an attendance problem. lol

Anyways she got canned too, and her boss (boss 2) got transferred
I can't wait to see that mother****er (boss 2) in the real world lol dude thought he was the shit because he managed some dipshit retail setup and drove a ****ing camry lol he is a ****ing tool shed

and it wasn't my career or anything, just a shit retail job... won't say their name but it is an electronic store that sells components (pots, caps, resistors etc) and cell phones, sure you guys will know the one (usually seen in strip malls)
****ing place sells bullshit, cheap, garbage electronics with no name brand just to people feel like they're saving but they don't mention the shit doesn't work for more than their 90 day warranty lol
Last edited by treysonpwaters at Mar 23, 2012,
Quote by Kensai
That's because you're american

Quote by treysonpwaters
Bassically, she was a major **** and everybody just ate her shit and never stood up for themselves, except me. She was ****ing with my money because I made commission, because of the non shit eating I took part in, she would try and make do bullshit side work that the company hires non-commission, non-sales employees to do. I seriously did like %75 of all the work in that place, was top 3 sales persons in the district of a major metropolitan city, this bitch hated it bc I sold more than her little bitch boy, who didn't ever do any work and still got outsold and he was arrogant prick type salesman.

The actual crime though...she was shaving peoples hours to keep herself within her budget. ie; adding lunch breaks (unpaid) that weren't actually taken, and changing their clock ins/outs...Taking off ten minutes here and there across 12 people or so adds up.

Told her boss (call him boss 2) he didn't do shit. Told his boss, they started some bullshit investigation during which boss 2 fired me for 'attendance problems'. The thing is his only attendance problem was when I called in to warn them, and showed up half an hour late because I got pulled over for speeding. That was 3 months before though. One time late 3 months ago in my total history of 3 years working there and I had an attendance problem. lol

and it wasn't my career or anything, just a shit retail job... won't say their name but it is an electronic store that sells components (pots, caps, resistors etc) and cell phones, sure you guys will know the one (usually seen in strip malls)
****ing place sells bullshit, cheap, garbage electronics with no name brand just to people feel like they're saving but they don't mention the shit doesn't work for more than their 90 day warranty lol

Where did you work? greece?

Quote by blake1221
What's "it" like, Jay or Kjell? What's "it" like?

I know that's a reference to something

Quote by necrosis1193

You know I'm just playin', bro, I'm an american citizen myself
Quote by Assasaurus

it ain't snitching when it's my money playa!!!

but basically I wanted the bitch gone and accomplished that at the expense of my self lol I went all Che in the place and fought for the freedom of my coworkers!!! lol

still getting paid by those dumb asses though

and...its in the good ole U.S. of A- can you sue the shit out of people for petty shit in the third world? don't think so man...
and...

rhymes with smadio smack

can i get in trouble for this lol? Slanderin the **** out em lol
Last edited by treysonpwaters at Mar 23, 2012,
Quote by Kensai
You know I'm just playin', bro, I'm an american citizen myself

Of course - a native Swede couldn't have figured out how to operate a computer.

Nah but we're cool on my end.

she was prolly just mad I made more money than her though...saw her check and damn she worked 50 hrs a week and made less than me selling cell phones lol
okay, everyone congratulated you for doing the right thing. no need to keep going with the slandering. take your money and grow up
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler
Quote by xX.SirenSong.Xx
okay, everyone congratulated you for doing the right thing. no need to keep going with the slandering. take your money and grow up

This is my thread and I will post whatever I want in it. Gtfo
Quote by xX.SirenSong.Xx

+9,001

[/thread]
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
"One" can be used in that context. "Wherever one goes, one will see cars", it substitutes "you" or "he/she" in that context.

Yeah, but try writing a story without using "him" or "her" or anything like that. It gets weeeird.

Quote by necrosis1193
Of course - a native Swede couldn't have figured out how to operate a computer.

Nah but we're cool on my end.

Quote by treysonpwaters
This is my thread and I will post whatever I want in it. Gtfo

lol. wow...