Just noticed on ESP site they announced new finishes (Not Distressed) for the LTD EC256. I liked the ec 256 but cannot stand the distressed finish. Im really liking the Lemon Drop.
Attachments:
EC-256.png
OMGOMGOMG... soooo excited!
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
My buddy has a distressed model and it just didn't look right compared to my roadworn strat...leave the relic stuff to fender imo. Those look pretty dang good, I'd love to see that lemon drop in person.
i would like to see finishes like the lemon drop, ec401vf see thru black and black cherry on a ec1000 model with 22 fret. glad to see them put a little more effort into classic looking guitars, i like to bring the metal with guitars that look less metal.. ; )
That looks amazing for a guitar of that price. I like how ESP are designing guitars that aren't generic EMG things.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 23, 2012,
Does the one on top remind anyone else of the Slash AFD Les Paul?
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
That top one looks pretty hawt.

What I really want them to do is make some non distressed ST models. Preferably some with an HSS setup, without a floyd rose.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I really like that lemon drop. Actually I think I like both of them. I always liked everything about the EC-256's except for the distressed finish. I just don't like paying new price for a guitar to look used. I'll break it in myself thank you very much.
Quote by MortifiedLizard
recently I turned it into an Esquire that impregnates unsuspecting people with my children whenever I play it.

Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.