Page 1 of 2
Can't feel my tongue or my lower lip/chin. Wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be (only took about 45 minutes for the teeth to be pulled out). I only felt two of the teeth being pulled out, but that's because the dentist was being a fucking idiot and he wouldn't inject me with more of the numbing medicine when I told him I could still feel it.

The worst part of it was the needle poking the inside of my mouth.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
inb4 joke about TS lacking wisdom...
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Glad you didn't die
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I have to get the same thing done sometime this summer.

Glad they didn't pull the wrong teeth!
Quote by sam b
When can you ever feel your tongue

You might want to get that checked out man.
Quote by Kensai
Glad you didn't die

Quote by Todd Hart
I wish you had died.

The fact that both comments were in the same minute are lolworthy. If not Todds joke would have been really bad, but now it can actually pass of as a happy coincidence as was intended.

9/10
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Yep, as a tryphanapohbic, thats the worst part. The needle. Its embarrassing going to the dentist for fillings.. 3 dentists needed to hold you down, and you cant control it. Did you only have 2 taken out? I had 2 12 year molars pulled last month. I will only need 2 wisdom teeth pulled.
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Quote by GoxGetterxGuy
You might want to get that checked out man.

That's like saying "I can't feel my knee"

Unless he means when it's touched
I'll be having to get mine pulled in not too long and I'm not looking forward to it.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I have a mole on my left eyebrow. I don't enjoy its presence.

Anyways, today I was fixing up my gorgeous fag haircut like every morning, when I realized something: I sweep my hair to the right. It covers my right eyebrow. If I sweep it to the left, my mole problems are solved. So I did.

Cooler story, blakey?
Nope. Hearing about a routine and ordinary dental procedure is, quite honestly, the coolest story of my day.
Quote by blake1221
Nope. Hearing about a routine and ordinary dental procedure is, quite honestly, the coolest story of my day.

Hiya Blake
:<
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Wait, so you had a camera up your ass recently, now you have your teeth ripped out. What's next?

fournier's gangrene?

I bet he was sucking the camera too
Last edited by OVER9000VIDEOS at Mar 23, 2012,
Wait, so you had a camera up your ass recently, now you have your teeth ripped out. What's next?

fournier's gangrene?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by blake1221
Hey buddy

How have you been?

Really good actually thanks. Feels like I've really matured a lot over the last month and I'm starting to get my life on track

How about you?
Had mine out last month. I got 4 shots of novacaine and it took like 6 hours to wear off lol. I had to force myself to eat a milkshake (while numb still which was hell) so that I could have something in my stomach to take some vicodin. I'd suggest doing that so the pain isn't that bad once the novacaine wears off.

Start icing your face 10 min on/off right now too so that you don't swell, and keep doing that for today and tomorrow. I started icing as soon as I got home and had no swelling at all. Good luck man
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by whoomit
Really good actually thanks. Feels like I've really matured a lot over the last month and I'm starting to get my life on track

How about you?

Glad to hear it! Any trouble with the ladies lately? Still sorry about what happened.

I've been awesome! I'm up for a promotion and doing quite well right now! I feel like I'm definitely starting to straighten things out.
I had mine out when I was like 16. They knocked me out completely because they had to slice open my gums to remove them.

It wasn't too bad. A small amount of pain for a few days, and some swelling. Was pretty much back to normal after 5 days or so. Just a bit of soreness.
It might have not hurt when they were taken out. But they will be irritating the shit out of you for the next couple of days.
Wow, loads of people in here. I'll try to reply to the comments that I can remember.

Thanks, Kensai!
lol at Todd Hart.
To whoever said about the fear of needles, I don't have a problem with needles. It's just that I had them poking a part of my mouth that was already hurting.

I'm starting to regain feeling in the back of my mouth, so I can feel where the teeth used to be. It hurts but it isn't too bad. But since the rest of my mouth is still numb I'm having problems trying to chew.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Wow, loads of people in here. I'll try to reply to the comments that I can remember.

Thanks, Kensai!
lol at Todd Hart.
To whoever said about the fear of needles, I don't have a problem with needles. It's just that I had them poking a part of my mouth that was already hurting.

I'm starting to regain feeling in the back of my mouth, so I can feel where the teeth used to be. It hurts but it isn't too bad. But since the rest of my mouth is still numb I'm having problems trying to chew.

What about your asshole?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
What about your asshole?

They found nothing in my large intestine. They want to check out my upper digestive system (goes from my throat to my small intestine) to see if there's anything wrong on that end. The doctor that I'm going through now thinks that I may have Crohn's since the pain is where my intestines are.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Thanks, Kensai!
lol at Todd Hart.

If your mouth was numb, could someone possibly stick... something in it while you're asleep without you knowing?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I had mine taken out today too actually. Although, they put me to sleep so I just woke up completely numb without remembering a thing.
Quote by High&Mighty
I had mine taken out today too actually. Although, they put me to sleep so I just woke up completely numb without remembering a thing.

I wasn't put to sleep. They numbed my mouth and told me that I would feel some pressure. Was a lot better than I thought it would have been.

And yes, someone could probably do that if they wanted to.
Quote by L2112Lif
I had mine taken out a couple years ago. They put me to sleep and I woke up in the middle of it. Good thing I couldn't feel a thing. I had stitches falling out of my mouth for the next week. They also removed a tumor that was growing on top of the gum covering one tooth.
Yeah, my mouth isn't numb anymore and I've had 5 vicodin since I came home from the dentist. It hasn't lowered the pain level at all.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Yeah, my mouth isn't numb anymore and I've had 5 vicodin since I came home from the dentist. It hasn't lowered the pain level at all.

I was like that the first night too. I took 3 or 4 vicodin and there was no difference in pain. Tomorrow it shouldn't hurt as bad though, depending on how much force they needed to get them out. From the second day and on I only needed a couple ibuprofen every four hours or so and that took care of most of the pain for me. Just ice a lot and you should feel better
Quote by Robchappers

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by shredibanez24
I was like that the first night too. I took 3 or 4 vicodin and there was no difference in pain. Tomorrow it shouldn't hurt as bad though, depending on how much force they needed to get them out. From the second day and on I only needed a couple ibuprofen every four hours or so and that took care of most of the pain for me. Just ice a lot and you should feel better

The actual time spent on pulling them was no more than 15-20 minutes, so I don't think there was too much force used.
The thing that sucks for me is that I can't take Ibuprofen since I've been having stomach/intestinal issues and NSAIDS can make those problems worse.
The dentist said that I shouldn't need to worry about using ice since there shouldn't be much swelling because of how fast it went.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The actual time spent on pulling them was no more than 15-20 minutes, so I don't think there was too much force used.
The thing that sucks for me is that I can't take Ibuprofen since I've been having stomach/intestinal issues and NSAIDS can make those problems worse.
The dentist said that I shouldn't need to worry about using ice since there shouldn't be much swelling because of how fast it went.

Ah I see, well yeah if it was that short of a procedure then you should be fine as far as swelling goes, mine was about the same amount of time as you and I didn't swell at all.

As long as you can keep taking the vicodin, then the pain should start to decrease within the next couple days. The worst part of the whole thing IMO was just the general discomfort in my mouth from the cuts and the stiches, and wanting to eat everything in sight but not being able to for about a week haha
Quote by Robchappers

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
just wait, the first day or two isn't even the worst of it.

my whole face swelled up and hurt so ****ing bad around the 3rd day. i looked like Marlon Brando. the vicodin i got didn't do shit, and i was taking an entire days worth all at once.
Quote by shredibanez24
Ah I see, well yeah if it was that short of a procedure then you should be fine as far as swelling goes, mine was about the same amount of time as you and I didn't swell at all.

As long as you can keep taking the vicodin, then the pain should start to decrease within the next couple days. The worst part of the whole thing IMO was just the general discomfort in my mouth from the cuts and the stiches, and wanting to eat everything in sight but not being able to for about a week haha

Yeah, that's what the dentist told me.

I didn't need stitches, so I don't have the problem of dealing with that. I just can't eat things that are really hard. I ended up having Italian Beefs for dinner since the dentist told my mom that those should be okay. I couldn't really eat it, but that was just because my mouth was so numb that it was hard to chew.
Quote by L2112Lif
Page 1 of 2