A well loved teacher at my school passed away recently and i was wondering if anyone knew any really really easy songs along the lines of wish you were here that i ould play to honor him. i prefer chords but easy tab will work too, as i would be singing over it.
Quote by captainsnazz
That's some nice hair you've got there.

I'm watching you.

Quote by BottleOfSmoke
If I was a rich man in 17th century Britain, I'd totally adopt Alec and make him my heir.

People say I tan easily, but that's just my Bronze showing through.
Tears in Heaven is easy and a beatiful tune if nothing else, maybe play something that the person would have liked thats what I usually do
me playing malmsteem

Quote by Kivarenn82
just tell him "no chick is gonna lay you if you serenade her with a playstation controller"
thats what i was thinking but idk what he listened too and i hafta have it down by monday...tears is really overplayed is the thing...
Quote by captainsnazz

I'm watching you.

Quote by BottleOfSmoke
If I was a rich man in 17th century Britain, I'd totally adopt Alec and make him my heir.

Quote by smartalecG94
thats what i was thinking but idk what he listened too and i hafta have it down by monday...tears is really overplayed is the thing...

It is thats why I said if nothing else lol, Some songs I've played at funerals

1. Time in a Bottle - Jim croce
2. Imagine- John Lennon
3. Dust in the wind- Kansas
4. Dee- Randy Rhoads
5. Lights- Journey
me playing malmsteem

Quote by Kivarenn82
just tell him "no chick is gonna lay you if you serenade her with a playstation controller"
i was thinking time in a bottle or calypso by john denver...they played at my grandpsa funeral and were both sad and happy...
Quote by captainsnazz

I'm watching you.

Quote by BottleOfSmoke

yes good thank you...any other?
Quote by captainsnazz

I'm watching you.

Quote by BottleOfSmoke

...adbots?
Quote by captainsnazz

I'm watching you.

Quote by BottleOfSmoke