Buy a forest. Adopt 8 midget babies every year (mixed race). Be the only non-midget around and raise them to think you're their god.
That's the worst idea I've heard all day, possibly all week even.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Why only mixed race?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by theogonia777
That's the worst idea I've heard all day, possibly all week even.

Gasoline chug? Molotov cocktail baseball? Topped.
World domination, and an army of kinkajous.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Read that on highdeas like a month ago.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I don't think infants have the cognitive ability to understand the concept of a god. They'll just think of you as a parent of some sort. The height difference will probably be a symbol of superiority (in primitive rank, not divinity).

So taking into consideration all these, it's more likely you'll end up being a regular old tribe leader with a dangerous assortment of small ugly diapermen at your disposal
Yeah well consider this.

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Consider this: Adopt a small child, preferably an infant. Have no human contact with the child from this point on. Anytime you must interact with the child, you must wear a wookiee suit and only speak wookiee. The child is only to be shown Star Wars movies, over and over. Hair transplants are to be given to the child on a regular basis to develope and maintain wookiee-like appearance. 10-15 years later, release wookiee-child into the woods.
No.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.