Poll: Do you want to go to Burning Man?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you want to go to Burning Man?
Yes
14 40%
No
21 60%
Already been
0 0%
Voters: 35.
Listening to Burning Spear
Taking trips to Burning Man
Told my dude I'd call him back when I'm done with burning, man
-Das Racist, Deep Ass Shit (You'll Get It When You're High)

I've recently become interested in the festival "Burning Man", and I realized how retarded it is. I have no interest in going, but do you? Have you ever gone?
Just saw Das Racist with GZA at SXSW last week! On topic though, hell yea, burning man is on my bucket list.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
I don't want to spend any amount of time in the dessert.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
120 degree weather and saggy hippie tits? No thanks.
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Quote by element4433

But.......ice cream.

OT: I would like to go at least once. "Don't knock it till you try it" as the saying goes. Also as was said earlier, dirty hippies - ugh. Ravers too (at least that's what I've heard) - double ugh.
I thought about going a few times.
Never did though.
I had to go to work.

And you hang out in the desert for a few days. Everybody gets dirty.
Its not like its a GQ photo shoot,
id go if i had the chance, but all the articles ive read about it call it a dirty, naked festival of drug users and self-indulgers.

sounds pretty cool if you dont go into it with some hippy bullshit idealism.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by cyco_bob56
But.......ice cream.
Nope. Too sticky.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by MakinLattes
I can burn people locally.

Yeah, just go to Bend.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Burning Man looks like one of the worst things anyone could possibly attend.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'd go, I wouldn't get naked though

I can picture myself getting some friends together and going though, I think it might be fun.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
id go if i had the chance, but all the articles ive read about it call it a dirty, naked festival of drug users and self-indulgers.

sounds pretty cool if you dont go into it with some hippy bullshit idealism.

You can't really go without "hippy bullshit idealism" http://www.burningman.com/whatisburningman/about_burningman/principles.html
it's not just a thing you go to to be entertained - a community is formed and participation is important.

Probably won't go to America but we have a similar event here in NZ based on the same principles, will definately be attending next year.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Music festivals are sooooo much fun. I'd like to go eventually. I'll stick to Bonnaroo now though, much closer. I wanna spend a summer festival hopping in the next few years.

Quote by genghisgandhi
It's not really a music fest though.

Well, I for one enjoy all aspects of a music festival.

Except not showering.

So I think I would dig it. Without the drugs, I don't think I'd even like a normal festival. I dunno, it might get too wacked for me. I don't know that much about burning man. But I most likely still would have fun. I can understand how lots of people wouldn't, though.

Quote by fortysix&2
You can't really go without "hippy bullshit idealism" http://www.burningman.com/whatisburningman/about_burningman/principles.html
it's not just a thing you go to to be entertained - a community is formed and participation is important.

Probably won't go to America but we have a similar event here in NZ based on the same principles, will definately be attending next year.

I'm not a hippy, but I think I'd enjoy it. But then again, I listen to a lot of psychedelic rock, and play in a psychedelic band, so stuff like this kinda goes with the territory. And I do drugs so I think I'd fit in off of those two things
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by element4433

Well fuck your shit.