Hi ,
I just want to buy my first electric guitar but I dont know which one should i buy,

here they are:
1)Ibanez Grg 170DX
2)Ibanez grg 150dxb
3)Epiphone SG G-400
4)ESP LTD MH-50

ps: I'd like to be able to play different thing on it, rock and heavy metal stuff like metallica, and my hands are not too big so i think ill have problem with thick guitars

cheers

---->if you know good guitars in this price range please let me know (£210)<----
Last edited by channingt7 at Mar 25, 2012,
Look at the list. the SG style will probably have a wider neck that is less thick front to back.

I like the looks of the ESP LTD. The two others have trems that don't lock. The LTD does. So probably fewer tuning problems.

Just my opinion.
Avoid the GRG's.

THe MH50 isnt bad though, the G400 is a good one though I suggest looking into the ESP LTD 100 series.
Hey.

I would take the ESP Ltd, because metallica play a lot of their track's on ESP Ltd guitars.

Tobias Pedersen.
Quote by Tobias Pedersen
Hey.

I would take the ESP Ltd, because metallica play a lot of their track's on ESP Ltd guitars.

Tobias Pedersen.

No. They dont.

Look used TS.
i'd go for the g-400
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Quote by IronMaiden76
i'd go for the g-400

I'd probably do the same thing. They're very good for the money.

Quote by Tobias Pedersen
Hey.

I see that LTD's marketing department has done a damn fine job. They don't even play LTD's. They play ESP's. And even so, the name on the headstock does not make you a better guitar player.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 24, 2012,
id go for a used ltd viper 400. plenty of them on guitarcenter.com used. thats more of a style guitar metallica could actually use.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Can you get an MH-50NT? For your first guitar, it's best to stay away from any sort of trem. Out of the list, the G400 is probably your best bet. If you can get an MH-50NT, that would be better.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X