I'm wondering if it's legally OK to write a song that is about a movie and includes a quote from it?

Also, is it OK to reference a song's lyrics, such as
"Our soundtrack plays around us
Now in the words of your favorite song,
Would you lie with me
and just forget the world?"?
(referencing the song "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol).

One more thing I was wondering is if it is OK to have a section in a song that has the Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen) chords/melody with lyrics I've written, like
"We're still singing of that secret chord,
And toiling with the pen and sword
But the fallen are the ones who find the tones.
But still the ever solemn refrain,
The broken lamb in the pouring rain,
Clinging to the hopes of
Hallelujah."?

Thanks for the help!
You're probably ok as long as it's obviously a reference. If you used the same melody etc then you'd probably be in trouble
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Oh ok.. Do you think I'd have to pay royalties if I ever made money on either song? Like each of the things i was talking about was only a short section of each song..
Technically speaking if you use something that someone else has a copyright on you should get permission to use it. That being said unless you start making a lot of money off it and you get famous chances are they won't ever notice and you should be ok.
I'd be careful if I were you. I know Men At Work got in tonnes of issues because they used a few bars of "Kookaburra Sits In The Old Gum Tree", I didn't even know anyone owned it until then but they had a big legal thingy about it.