Quote by Dirge Humani
I didn't know Jake Gyllenhaal played the guitar.

He doesn't, he plays Wonderwall

maaaaaaaaaaaaaybeeeeeeeeeee you're gooooooonna be the one that saves meeeeeeeeeee
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
It means you probably didn't get much attention for the pic on Facebook, so you came here, so like-minded people would laugh and praise you. I see through you.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
To me it means English probably isn't your first language, Malaysia. Because of "does", just use "mean."

Not sure if you'll find that helpful or dickish and idgaf but the former is intended

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by bradulator
maaaaaaaaaaaaaybeeeeeeeeeee you're gooooooonna be the one that saves meeeeeeeeeee

and afterrrrrrrrrrrr allllllllllllllllllllll, you're my wonderwaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Makes me think he gets more clunge than you
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
This is surprisingly effective...
I make house muuuusic!
www.soundcloud.com/sean-garfola

My Gear:
Schecter Tempest custom
Pro Co Rat Duecetone Distortion
Boss Space Echo
Boss Super Chorus
Line 6 Verbzilla
Digitech Jam-man
Peavey ValveKing 212
Don't know how to play it. Never have, never will.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by SteveHouse
To me it means English probably isn't your first language, Malaysia. Because of "does", just use "mean."

Not sure if you'll find that helpful or dickish and idgaf but the former is intended

Ah no wonder it sounded weird when saying it out loud. Thanks!
i feel nothing
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
It reminds me of an exam question.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
this picture=50% of guitarists.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Spaztikko
LIKE WTF? where is his capo on the third fret?

Maybe he sings a tone and a half lower than that whiny-ass Manc bastard?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
To me it means stop judging people on what music they like. Who cares if this dude like Oasis, he's having fun playing his guitar. Is that really so bad?
Quote by mybanez
To me it means stop judging people on what music they like. Who cares if this dude like Oasis, he's having fun playing his guitar. Is that really so bad?

If he likes Oasis, yes.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
i hate guitar douchebags.i tried it with bass and it never got me any squishy pita
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
I don't mind Oasis. I dislike the whole 'Hating Oasis bandwagon'. Sure, they're not great, just don't listen to them if you dislike them

Quote by SkepsisMetal
I means I never have actually learned that song

Me neither
It means he is narrowminded, may have only been playing for a short time but his willingness to keep playing demonstrates that he is keen, and Im sure he will improve a lot over the next few years.

However, he should be shot for wearing that yellow... Thing.
Don't really mean anything to me, but im going to play the first two oasis albums through while il do my uni work now. Thank ts i've not listened to oasis for ages
This guys deserves to have his tent ripped apart by a grizzly bear tonight.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Oh come on, everyone here has/is/or will get into that situation. I went to an open mic night, and was jamming outside with my mate, rehearsing. And I got asked to play Gotye Somebody That I Used To Know, and I was like "I don't know that one..." and they were like "Well, play something then that's similar". So I played Wonderwall. They weren't amused.