the suffering, the lifelong scarring battles, the resources mankind is wasting on killing one another, I never hated a fellow human being, I am a good honest person yet also a cold blooded murderer by law, why must we live that way? I never had enemies, I never wanted to have any enemies, why must we all have that stereotype badguy?

this planet seems lost to me at times, but I'm doing my best to make it better, hope that you do too
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Harvey Swick
the suffering, the lifelong scarring battles, the resources mankind is wasting on killing one another, I never hated a fellow human being, I am a good honest person yet also a cold blooded murderer by law, why must we live that way? I never had enemies, I never wanted to have any enemies, why must we all have that stereotype badguy?

this planet seems lost to me at times, but I'm doing my best to make it better, hope that you do too

Not sure if you've been convicted for this yet, so I've reported you to the police.

EDIT: Are you a native American or something?
Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Mar 24, 2012,
I'm preventing myself from breeding by furiously masturbating in every waking moment.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Who did you kill?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i have killed thousands by association, my tax dollars help fund the US military.

ya okay.

Here I thought you tomahawk'd somebody.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
meditate on the glory of a cheeseburger. not a shitty america cheap piece of shit with plastic cheese. A thick,juicy steak mince burger with gruyere on freshly baked buns with a homemade relish and crispy salad
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Eggmond
meditate on the glory of a cheeseburger. not a shitty america cheap piece of shit with plastic cheese. A thick,juicy steak mince burger with gruyere on freshly baked buns with a homemade relish and crispy salad

Cool Story Bro.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
On a sunglasses of tomorrow days, I look down, see city of people burning. GFist in faces, shits of pants, believer of storm. Crying noiw, to see all a peoples burnig and die.

Flying to places now to be free, to be forever, to begin fight hard. Sun of destroy follow you, follow you face. Look to see twin star of cloudy sun sky, emotional beginning? To remember ninja stray cat, tom remember warrior way dog. Eat a pizza of heaven and tomorrow, and eat a fruit of pie to be strong.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by kisiel35
Another stoner thread?

"Kaleidoscopic, fantastic images surged in on me, alternating, variegated, opening and then closing themselves in circles and spirals, exploding in colored fountains, rearranging and hybridizing themselves in constant flux. It was particularly remarkable how every acoustic perception, such as the sound of a door handle or a passing automobile, became transformed into optical perceptions. . . . There was to my knowledge no other known substance that evoked such profound psychic effects in such extremely low doses, that caused such dramatic changes in human consciousness and our experience of the inner and outer world."
-Dr. Albert Hoffman

Quote by ErikLensherr
ya okay.

Here I thought you tomahawk'd somebody.

Quote by Harvey Swick

but I'm doing my best to make it better

tell me your secrets
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Mar 24, 2012,
Quote by Våd Hamster

TS, I think you should become a designer.

This year, we've done no design. All assignments have been on how we can change or improve the world. I mean it when I say you should consider it as a career option.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
TS, I think you should become a designer.

This year, we've done no design. All assignments have been on how we can change or improve the world. I mean it when I say you should consider it as a career option.

what the hell are you talking about?

damn, now i want a cheeseburger
Gear:
Boss MD-2
Fake Gibson Les Paul
Washburn BD12R
Kawasaki Acoustic

Quote by Lots O' FX
digoutyerarse: none dig deeper

I"M SO RANDUMZ LOL
Quote by digoutyerarse
damn, now i want a cheeseburger

Can this just be a cheeseburger appreciation thread?

(Invalid img)
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Oh sorry I was distracted by your avatar of Ozzy Osbourne biting the head off a bat.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Baconator1228
I remember my first acid trip.

I remember your first acid trip, too.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Boo****inghoo.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by Harvey Swick
i have killed thousands by association, my tax dollars help fund the US military.

pvssy
Dear TS,

I will murder you.

Regards,

Dolan

Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ