Tailors
8 10%
Smokers Are Jokers.
47 56%
Voters: 84.
Page 1 of 2
Or tailors?
GO!
I'm a roll my own man. If I don't have time i'll buy tailors but I don't enjoy them.
There's no real reason (aside from not having time to roll, though it only take 15-20 seconds) to not smoke roll your owns. They taste better, you make them the exact size you want, they're cheaper and you can turn them into art.
Which do you prefer?
Last edited by mybanez at Mar 24, 2012,
I smoke Camel, but I'm aware rollies are better, and might switch over when I finish my current pack.
Quote by stealstrings
*Smokes are bad ads*

You do realize all these do is advertise cigarettes and remind me of them, so I go have one.

(Invalid img)
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by mybanez
If I don't have time i'll buy tailors but I don't enjoy them.

Why would you smoke them if you don't enjoy them?

OT: I've never rolled my own, but I've had ones rolled by others and they were great. I've practically quit now though
Quote by whoomit
Why would you smoke them if you don't enjoy them?

OT: I've never rolled my own, but I've had ones rolled by others and they were great. I've practically quit now though

Because I get upset if I have none.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Smoke is a strange word when said enough times.
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2

Quote by jakesmellspoo
Lol I would smoke camels if I could find them in stoke

But I gave up smoking a week or so ago
I used to smoke Richmond Menthols
Never tried rolling

Quote by jakesmellspoo
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Mar 24, 2012,
Quote by Highelf04

But I gave up smoking a week or so ago
I used to smoke Richmond Menthols
Never tried rolling

Congrats. try not to get back into it
I don't give a ****.

As long as that sweet nectar goes into my lungs I don't care.

I get something different every time I buy cigs anyway, rollies, tailies, cigars, I try everything.
Legend

Peterborough United FC
Both really. I enjoy rollies, but Jesus sometimes I miss straights (tailors? I guess?). Rollies do taste better but sometimes I just get more enjoyment out of a straight.

Edit:

Quote by Highelf04

Really? I find them really easily in Stoke. Easier in Newc-U-Lyme though.
Last edited by boreamor at Mar 24, 2012,
Quote by LostLegion
Aren't rollies less healthier for you because of the lack of filters?

They're slightly healthier due to the fact that there's a lot less chemicals in them. But you smoke rollies with filters anyway? You buy them. Also rollies can be healthier if you smoke them with ultra-thin filters like me. Means I smoke the same amount of cigs, but they are a lot smaller.
Quote by LostLegion
Aren't rollies less healthier for you because of the lack of filters?

Not smoking at all is healthier.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Unfiltered cigarettes actually protect your throat from irritation. That's a medical fact, ask any doctor from the 1960s.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by boreamor
Both really. I enjoy rollies, but Jesus sometimes I miss straights (tailors? I guess?). Rollies do taste better but sometimes I just get more enjoyment out of a straight.

Edit:

Really? I find them really easily in Stoke. Easier in Newc-U-Lyme though.

Are you kidding me......
Bloody hell
If only I had known this before I gave up......

Darn
Now I'll have to go without them
Smoke weed not cigs
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Thrill-house
I really want a cigarette right now, and I don't even smoke.

You should start now before it's outlawed completely.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by stealstrings
Not smoking at all is healthier.

Stealstrings, I love you. You're such a good troll.
Thats another 11/10 for you. In fact, so that you have to sig this I'm gonna give you a 12/10!
Quote by boreamor
They're slightly healthier due to the fact that there's a lot less chemicals in them. But you smoke rollies with filters anyway? You buy them. Also rollies can be healthier if you smoke them with ultra-thin filters like me. Means I smoke the same amount of cigs, but they are a lot smaller.

+1. A lot less chemicals, smaller cigarettes and I smoke with super slim filters.

Quote by jimmyled
The anti-smoking pics in this thread make want to light up.

+1. They all do for me, the second I see one it reminds me of cigarettes and I have to have one.
rollies are about a quarter of the price of actual fags here, so I smoke them most of the time. I prefer a real cigarette though.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Rollies. They're cheaper, less harmful, taste better, and they don't burn all the way down when I leave one on the ash tray for 0.458 seconds
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by jgbsmith
rollies are about a quarter of the price of actual fags here, so I smoke them most of the time. I prefer a real cigarette though.

A real cigarette? are roll your owns fake?
I tend to smoke rollies, golden virginia, it is less expensive and a pouch can last me over twice as long as a pack of pre made cigs (only smoke when i'm drunk). Sometimes though, if i am in a rush or can't be bothered with rolling, i just get a pack of camels or marlboro light.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Tailors?
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by BurningStarlV
This thread is hilarious.

I simply don't enjoy smoking cigarettes. I've smoked plenty of them on several occasions and it just doesn't do anything for me. I'll stick to rolling joints.

I'm the same way.

I kind of liked Djarums though. They're clove. But whatever, they're pretty awful for you and I don't enjoy them very much, no point for me to pick it up. Joints joints joints! No wait. Blunts blunts blunts!

Page 1 of 2