Poll: Jelly or not?
Poll Options
View poll results: Jelly or not?
Very Jelly!
9 20%
Not jelly at all...
35 80%
Voters: 44.
This isn't even a jealous thread, so stop hovering and click you invalid...

Oh yeah, it might be a little bit. How jelly are you that Rebecca Black probably has more money than you'll ever have in your entire life?
Not really cause she decided the best seat to take was on my dick
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Im very jealous. The chick spent a week in a studio and filming and now everyone knows her name. And she has boatloads of money for it.
Good for her. Lucky bitch.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Not jelly at all because that's simply not true. For me anyway. Maybe for you slackers.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
TS i dont believe in suicide, but it might cheer me up if you tried
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
^

Quote by ErikLensherr
Not jelly at all because that's simply not true. For me anyway. Maybe for you slackers.

Last edited by Piñata at Mar 24, 2012,
Not jealous. She's not even that big anymore, and her debut was like last summer.

By 2020 we'll be seeing a show on VH1 about how her life dramatically went downhill as all young superstar's lives do.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'd be more jelly if I wasn't already richer than her.
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
Nope.
She took initiative, gained money and fame, did what she wanted and enjoyed it. In the process getting several million internet loners' testes in a twist because they haven't figured out how to turn a radio off. Good for her.
Quote by Piñata

That came off harsher than I intended, but no turning back now.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Ahh she's a good kid.. she just should have made something better.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you're so intelligent