Name of the project: Axis Wah from Fuzz Central
http://fuzzcentral.ssguitar.com/axiswah.php

I built it with a prefboard I'll make a clean copy of the layout and will post it later.

I did some mods to the circuit to make it easier to tweak:
1. Instead of the 0.01uF cap and the beginning of the circuit and the 0.01uF cap after the inductor I put sockets so I can replace the caps (there are 0.01uF caps in the sockets right now).
2. Replaced the 22k bias resistor from the power to the first transistor with 50K trim, the 330ohm resistor from the 1st transistor to ground with 1k trim and the 100k resistor that goes to ground with 100k trim for easier biasing.
3. Replaced the 47k resistor which is parallel to the inductor and the 2k2 resistor under it with 100k and 5k pots for easier tone tweaking.

I think it's not a positive ground circuit.

It makes sound then bypassed but no sound at all then working. Name of the project: Axis Wah from Fuzz Central
http://fuzzcentral.ssguitar.com/axiswah.php

I built it with a prefboard I'll make a clean copy of the layout and will post it later.

I did some mods to the circuit to make it easier to tweak:
1. Instead of the 0.01uF cap and the beginning of the circuit and the 0.01uF cap after the inductor I put sockets so I can replace the caps (there are 0.01uF caps in the sockets right now).
2. Replaced the 22k bias resistor from the power to the first transistor with 50K trim, the 330ohm resistor from the 1st transistor to ground with 1k trim and the 100k resistor that goes to ground with 100k trim for easier biasing.
3. Replaced the 47k resistor which is parallel to the inductor and the 2k2 resistor under it with 100k and 5k pots for easier tone tweaking.

It makes sound then bypassed but no sound at all then working.

Here are the voltage measurings:

Source (9V Power Supply) = 8.9V
Q1
C= 0V
B= 8.33V
E= 0V

Q2
C= 5.4V
B= 8.16V
E= 7.5V

2N5457
G= 8.18V
S= 8.16V
D= 8.91V

btw I set the bias trim on the original schematic value.
First of all set all your trim pots to the correct value according to the schem. Are you 110% certain your layout is correct?

Your voltages are way off.
Q1 looks shorted. Something is up here. Either a shorted transistor or a mistake in your perf layout.

Q2 is wrong too. The base shouldn't be above the collector like that. The ratio of base to emitter voltage looks right though. Check the orientation of your transistor here and your wiring to the transistor.

Q3 is off as well but fix the other two transistors first...
I rechecked and the transistors are oriented right. Here is the layout:

The red wires are jumpers (cover in plastic)

That other things do I have to check?
I forgot to note it out but the middle lug of the trims connected to one of the other lug (making a variable resistor).