Hey guys, I just saw a deal on a Peavey 6505+ for $800. Would this be a really good deal, not to mention an upgrade from my Bugera 333XL Infinium? Thanks in advance!
Well first I want to mention that the Bugera is a good amp. Secondly, is it just a head or a half-stack? If its a half-stack, I'd buy it and sell the Bugera. IMO.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Depends on what you want to play. The bugera is a damn good amp but the 6505 would have a better high gain sound, bugera has better cleans and lower gain though
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
It's the head. The Bugera is ok, but it just doesn't meet my needs. I'm looking for something with a bit more punch and a bit more gain. I hardly ever playing cleans, so I'm sure that it wouldn't be that much of an issue.
Quote by AsOneIStand
It's the head. The Bugera is ok, but it just doesn't meet my needs. I'm looking for something with a bit more punch and a bit more gain. I hardly ever playing cleans, so I'm sure that it wouldn't be that much of an issue.

Seems like exactly what you want then. But, to be sure, what kinda stuff do you like to play?
"We're content, to pitch our tent,
When the glory's evident"
Petra - Beyond Belief.
trade the 333xl for a bugera 6262? the bugera 6262 is a 6505 and i heard they sound exacly the same