So it's my best friend's (she's a girl, yeah! A real one!) b'day a week tomorrow and I don't know what to get her. Budget of up to maybe £35 if it's decent. It's gunna be her 20th.

She's into that meerkat advert. A lot. She also likes possums... She's weird. Give me ideas.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Taxidermy meerkat/possums.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Quote by OfCourseNot
Taxidermy meerkat/possums.

I looked this up as it was actually quite a good idea. Kinda sick, but we'd get a laugh out of it. Anyway, that shit's expensive. They want around £300 for a stuff rat on ebay.
Tough to suggest anything to someone I don't know anything about, but you could always just buy her dinner, throw her a surprise party or some such. Or a cool photo of a possum that was painted and framed or something, I don't know.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you're so intelligent
Get her Aleksandr Orlov's possum cousin:

He should be somewhere on comparethepossum.com

No? Maybe his brother:

Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Mar 24, 2012,
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I looked this up as it was actually quite a good idea. Kinda sick, but we'd get a laugh out of it. Anyway, that shit's expensive. They want around £300 for a stuff rat on ebay.

There are rats everywhere. Just catch one, murder it and stuff it.

Not 'stuff it' in that way, though, you sick, sick boy.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by rid_the_disease
Tough to suggest anything to someone I don't know anything about, but you could always just buy her dinner, throw her a surprise party or some such. Or a cool photo of a possum that was painted and framed or something, I don't know.

Well it's my 20th b'day the day before so we've already got a joint party sorted
She into music? Maybe you could spend that kind of money on a basic beginner instrument (Hohner harmonica or something?) that could get her started

Happy birthday TS's friend...
Gibson SG Special 60s Tribute
Boss TU-3, NS-2, CS-3, OD-3, CE-5
Ibanez DL10
Fender Blues Junior III
Delta Blue 5 string resonator banjo
Aria Pro II Passive P-J Bass
Aria Pro II Active Music Man Bass
Laney BC-120 Bass Combo
Truck nuts.
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
1. Find a dead rat on the side of the road, or step on one
2. Gut it
3. Sew it up
4. Give her the grotesque-frankenstein-like extremely creepy gift!
5. Recieve blowjob
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Well it's my 20th b'day the day before so we've already got a joint party sorted

There is the answer to your dilemma
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

You can't buy her a taxidermied animal. If you buy a dead animal off of the internet, that's fucking weird, but if you make it yourself, than it's really sweet.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.