Page 1 of 2
There is this shy girl that went with me to paris for like a week in a school trip. The two last nights she asked me to sleep with her, but that's all we did, sleep. we have become really close but it feels like sometimes our conversation dont go as smoothly as they should, i guess we're both kinda shy. so, yeah, now we're back and i want to be with her, any ideas for things for us to do together? any tips or experiences you want to share?

She's also going with me to prom, which kinda scares me because we'll be in the same table with all my pot friends, and she kinda doesnt like that stuff, plus she's shy, and those guys can be pretty weird, i am afraid i wont be able to cope with being with her and my friends at the same time :/

This is like my third post about girls, so i'm really sorry, i just suck really bad at dealing with girls and the world in general
Relationship thread is the place to go, buddy.

Also, don't worry about her liking your friends. Even if she doesn't, it's pretty normal for a girl to not like her bf's friends.
RT, bro.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Sounds like things are going well for you so far. Just be yourself man, and don't be afraid to go outside of your comfort zone. Test the waters.

EDIT: and yeah, Relationship Thread.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you're so intelligent
Quote by Silverpack
Be yourself, make her feel comfortable.

What if hes really the awkward quiet, shy kid, who is unable to make anyone feel comfortable?
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Ask if she's good at performing anal sex while giving you oral

seems legit
Quote by -Mantra-
What if hes really the awkward quiet, shy kid, who is unable to make anyone feel comfortable?

Then get her drunk.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by -Mantra-

i kinda am
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

LOL, dude camon, i dont think i ever saw you post anything here that wasn't trolling xD
Quote by joaod94
i really like this girl

We've estrablished that.
Basically, your options here are pretty much down to:
1. cry in a corner
2. tell her.

The worst thing that will happen is that she'll reject your advances with crippling scorn, and you'll never be able to look another girl in the eye ever again, but it's pretty unlikely.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by joaod94
LOL, dude camon, i dont think i ever saw you post anything here that wasn't trolling xD

lolwut? You're not looking hard enough
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by slapsymcdougal
We've estrablished that.
Basically, your options here are pretty much down to:
1. cry in a corner
2. tell her.

The worst thing that will happen is that she'll reject your advances with crippling scorn, and you'll never be able to look another girl in the eye ever again, but it's pretty unlikely.

telling directly a girl you like her is probably the worst thing you can do, even i know that (at the beginning of a relationship)
Quote by joaod94
telling directly a girl you like her is probably the worst thing you can do, even i know that (at the beginning of a relationship)

That's where you refer to his #1
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by joaod94

Fine, tell her you think she's a bitch and backhand her across the face. Then demand sandwiches.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by joaod94

"Dude", you literally slept with her.

Moreover, if she rejects you, that doesn't mean you have to never talk again and be awkward when you do.
Quote by joaod94

No.

Just no.

Tell the bitch you like her or go cry in a corner as you're slowly friendzoned. These are your options.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by meh217
Shoot her to test the strength of your relationship.

This. When the GF pulls up after work i often pop a few rounds off out the apartment window, keeps her on her toes
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Fine, tell her you think she's a bitch and backhand her across the face. Then demand sandwiches.

lol, that's not what i meant, im just saying i shouldnt have to tell her i like her before our first kiss or something, it would be weird
Quote by joaod94
lol, that's not what i meant, im just saying i shouldnt have to tell her i like her before our first kiss or something, it would be weird

That's a good idea, just kiss her, privately though.
Quote by joaod94

Dude, you'll never get pussy if you act like this
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Todd Hart
No.

Just no.

Tell the bitch you like her or go cry in a corner as you're slowly friendzoned. These are your options.

This is true; I could probably name, off the top of my head, half a dozen girls that this has happened with, because I pussied out.
Quote by joaod94

It's quite a common step in getting the first kiss.
We're not suggesting that you declare undying love for her; just something that gets the message of "I want to stick it in you" across. But a bit more tactful than that, obviously.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Mar 24, 2012,
If you don't tell her how you feel then forget about the kiss... all you'll get is the "I love you as a friend" line.
Quote by Todd Hart
No.

Just no.

So you're saying i should just say i like her? i think it's pretty obvious that i like her and that she likes me back, but i feel like if i just say it out loud it will be awkward, we're both shy, and we both know that we like eachother, but the fact that it's not said outloud kinda helps in terms of interaction.

oh btw, i think she never had a boyfriend
Quote by DOHC
This. When the GF pulls up after work i often pop a few rounds off out the apartment window, keeps her on her toes

lol
Quote by -Mantra-
If you don't tell her how you feel then forget about the kiss... all you'll get is the "I love you as a friend" line.

True that
Quote by joaod94
So you're saying i should just say i like her? i think it's pretty obvious that i like her and that she likes me back, but i feel like if i just say it out loud it will be awkward, we're both shy, and we both know that we like eachother, but the fact that it's not said outloud kinda helps in terms of interaction.

The man is right, women, despite their claims to the contrary, cannot read minds and are just as stupid as men. If you hesitate, i can guarantee someone else will snap her up and you'll feel like shit.

Whats the worst that can happen if you do? she says she's not interested? big ****ing deal, her loss. Think of it that way
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Quote by Aralingh
That's a good idea, just kiss her, privately though.

yeah, but i dont think she has ever been kissed before, she is 16, and she's not a pudic girl at all, but she was always really shy so she never really had those kind of experiences and i'm afraid it just wont work out
Kiss Her!

edit:

Why the hell is UG censoring my caps lock shouts?

Quote by joaod94
yeah, but i dont think she has ever been kissed before, she is 16, and she's not a pudic girl at all, but she was always really shy so she never really had those kind of experiences and i'm afraid it just wont work out

Explain to her that you're only as much as shy as she is.
Last edited by Aralingh at Mar 24, 2012,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
This is true; I could probably name, off the top of my head, half a dozen girls that this has happened with, because I pussied out.

It's quite a common step in getting the first kiss.
We're not suggesting that you declare undying love for her; just something that gets the message of "I want to stick it in you" across. But a bit more tactful than that, obviously.

i think that's pretty ****in obvious
Quote by joaod94

It doesn't matter the slightest bit if you both like each other if neither of you are willing to say it - and if she isn't going to then you need to. It's obvious that if you tell her then she'll say she likes you too, so why put it off? If you just sit here going 'well, we both know we like each other, so that'll do' then nothing will happen. Trust me, I went through it countless times before I realised that taking the initiative is something you have to actively do, not something you wait around for.

If you tell her you like her now she'll likely say yes. If you don't, she'll think you aren't interested and then go off you, and then when you do tell her she'll say 'well I like, but as a friend' and you'll be devastated.

And who gives a **** if it's awkward!? So you'll spend a few seconds feeling awkward and there'll be an odd tension in the air - and then, as a reward for bearing this, you'll have someone to hug and cuddle and kiss and whatever it is you desperate romantic types want your relationship to consist of.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Page 1 of 2