Hey,

I wondered if its possible to get good (good meaning: giving gigs and stuff, and people LIKING the music ) at a musical instrument WHILE, you live on your own (which means you have to do all the cooking and the other stuff around the house) PLUS, you got to work 8 hours a day, and you also work out in a gym, and possibly have a relationship.

To me it seems like there is not enough time! Days are too short lol! So do you think it is possible? Cause I am interested in these things soooo much, but I dont know if I can do this in the future, and that makes me mad, cause I would love to play music on a very good level, but I cant give up everything else... There is so much to learn and do, but not enough time .

What do you think???
It's all about time planning and getting your priorities figured out. Maybe you should only go to the gym 3 times a week, and the other times you would spend their work out on a guitar. Little things like that add up and give you enough time to be good. You have to actually want it though.
if you want to do it you'll find time.
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......|
....\__________./
Welcome to the real world.

Other people manage it, so I'm sure you can as well. Maybe if you spent less time posting on forums & more time playing....?
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Just get some structure, I noticed I got better since I started working, because of the motivation.

You come home from work and as a reward you can go play some guitar, but since you have not that much time you'll be more motivated. It's obviously not the same when just sitting 24/7 at home..
Quote by kiraly5
Hey,

I wondered if its possible to get good (good meaning: giving gigs and stuff, and people LIKING the music ) at a musical instrument WHILE, you live on your own (which means you have to do all the cooking and the other stuff around the house) PLUS, you got to work 8 hours a day, and you also work out in a gym, and possibly have a relationship.

What do you think???

What do I think? Well obviously yes, but I'll break it down for you.

Let's say that you finish work at 5. And get home at 6, you go to sleep at 10.30.

So you have 4 and a half hours after work every day to either (a) go to the gym, (b) practice/band practice or (c) see your girlfriend.

Hopefully there's enough time for you. And there's also weekends.

Your girlfriend, you don't need to babysit her. If she's staying over she can easily come over after you practice/go to the gym. It's quite easy dude, you just have to want to do it.

And also, the excuse "not enough time" really just means "I don't want to do it enough". Believe me, if somebody wants to do something, they'll MAKE time.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud