Ok first of all this is just a draft. I may add little more to each verse later and may add one last verse but this is what i got so far. Oh and im sorry for my miss spelling

(Chores)

This is my story, fill with rage turn into pain. you dont want to hear my story. you dont want hear me compling. you may as well skip this song. go and lising to a ohter one. You dont want to hear my story, no one dose.

(verse 1)

You see i never meet my father. He alwas made me wounder. If he care about me. turn out he dose not want me. Told me if i need a place to sleep. He let me crash there, but wehen that day come, he just turn me away.

Chores)

This is my story, fill with rage trun into pain. you dont want to hear my story. you dont want hear me compling. you may as well skip this song. go and lising to a ohter one. You dont want to hear my story, no one dose.

(verse 2)

I have trust issus. So dont expated me to trust you. It is not your fault. It just i been wrogh by almose everyone. If my mom can **** me over. So can anyone. Bad luck has alwas been my thing. It will never change for me. My story fill with pain. I wounder if it will change some day.

Chores)

This is my story, fill with rage trun into pain. you dont want to hear my story. you dont want hear me compling. you may as well skip this song. go and lising to a ohter one. You dont want to hear my story, no one dose.

(verse 3)

This girl i used to know. i tried so hard to get with so. Got with her for a week, and then she ramdomly just left. Then i found out that she fell sorry for me. and that why she got with me. The one girl i love. she dont talk to me no more. she found out I was in the drugs. So just block out klike if i was no one. I wounder if she think of me. I wounder if she reamber me. It doseing matter do. It was suck a long time ago.

Chores)