When Jimmy Fallon keeps saying "You are" to rebuttal a comment by someone?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
He appears as that character many times with Rachel Dratch as "Zazoo"..They are a boston couple that love the Red Sox. Google it and you might find some videos.
Jimmy Fallon can suck a dick.

why the hell was he on SNL the other week? all he did was pop in for 5 seconds during the opening monologue. douchebag.
Probably the one where he and that chick are from Boston and they talk about Nomar and all that. I can hear it in that accent at least.

Soak my cork is better.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Jimmy Fallon can suck a dick.

why the hell was he on SNL the other week? all he did was pop in for 5 seconds during the opening monologue. douchebag.

How is that action somehow douchey in the slightest bit?

He did a 'cameo' of sorts because he has a big fanbase with the snl crowd.

I like Jimmy Fallon.

Kimmel is the one that blows.

OT: I have no idea.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Eh, not as funny as I thought it was.

My friends do the You Ahh better.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
How is that action somehow douchey in the slightest bit?

He did a 'cameo' of sorts because he has a big fanbase with the snl crowd.

well i don't like him to begin with, then he decides to pop his douchey face into SNL to make me not laugh.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
well i don't like him to begin with, then he decides to pop his douchey face into SNL to make me not laugh.

If you want to laugh, why are you watching SNL?
He's an ok comedian but the world's worst interviewer. All he does is laugh over enthusiastically at his guest's shitty jokes.
His Ben & Jerry's flavor is disgusting.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by bradulator
If you want to laugh, why are you watching SNL?

i gave it a chance one night. i was high and hadn't watched in a while. Lindsay Lohan was hosting. she looks like a completely different much much much older person.

the first half was actually pretty damn funny. Bill Hader dressed up as James Carville for the Weekend Update (which i usually hate) and actually made me laugh out loud.

he also did a parody of Shepard Smith from Fox and was interviewing Jason Sudekis as Mitt Romney. also pretty funny.
Quote by BDR_23
which snl skit is it where they make fun of racist weaboos?

It's J-POP America Fun Time Now and it's ****ing hilarious.
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Quote by spitonastranger
He's an ok comedian but the world's worst interviewer. All he does is laugh over enthusiastically at his guest's shitty jokes.

His interviews are just fluff. But he's entertaining and fun and seems like a nice guy. His show always does some cool things that are pretty funny. He's best in skit stuff, like improvising with his announcer and stuff.

Quote by ErikLensherr
His Ben & Jerry's flavor is disgusting.

Yeah, it's okay for like 3 bites but then it just makes me want to throw up everywhere.

Quote by jakey
i gave it a chance one night. i was high and hadn't watched in a while. Lindsay Lohan was hosting. she looks like a completely different much much much older person.

the first half was actually pretty damn funny. Bill Hader dressed up as James Carville for the Weekend Update (which i usually hate) and actually made me laugh out loud.

he also did a parody of Shepard Smith from Fox and was interviewing Jason Sudekis as Mitt Romney. also pretty funny

Ah, the Weekend Update is generally the only thing I ever like. Lindsay Lohan looked so puffy, it was weird.
Quote by bradulator
His interviews are just fluff. But he's entertaining and fun and seems like a nice guy. His show always does some cool things that are pretty funny. He's best in skit stuff, like improvising with his announcer and stuff.

Definitely, I really love the comedy hype man thing these late night shows do. The Roots really bring the show to another level of hipness.