View poll results: Sick or not?
Sick
4 8%
Lol nascar
38 76%
Not sick
8 16%
Voters: 50.
So I was in a BBQ restaurant today and they were showing nascar on the tv (lol go figs, right?) and I was thinking something. My dad said something about how those races are so boring without crashes. It got me thinking, well it's true, but it's a bit sick, no?

I mean, you know, those are PEOPLE crashing, getting hurt, and in some instances, I imagine dying. So, is it right for me to *want* to see a crash to be entertained, or am I a sadist for wanting to see a crash now and then?

Poll cumming.
pinga
Nascar is the dumbest "sport" ever.

Well actually, it's a great sport for the drivers but the idea of people watching them loop around 400 times is just retarded.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Ha, cum!

olioliolioliolioliolioliolololololoiolioliolioliiiiooooo
The corporations like to see crashes happen because that's why people watch Nascar in the first place.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by chaoticfables
I'm sorry, I just really really really cringed at 'lol go figs, right?'.

You no like figs?
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The corporations like to see crashes happen because that's why people watch Nascar in the first place.

Yeah, man! Down with the Man, man!

OT: Yes it is a bit sick, but without crashes nobody would watch NASCAR... The way it should be.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Nascar is the dumbest "sport" ever.

Well actually, it's a great sport for the drivers but the idea of people watching them loop around 400 times is just retarded.

This

I can understand races, but who the **** genuinely enjoys watching/participating in a 400 lap race?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Only seen Nascar a few times. I watch F1 regularly though. For me, the excitement comes from the race, and supporting a team, not the potential for crashing..

But still, I voted 'Lol Nascar'
We've survived before, we'll do it agian. Play up Pompey.
Quote by Nickpocalypse
Yeah, man! Down with the Man, man!

I wasn't even trying to be political, its just the truth. More crashes make more views. More views makes more money.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I will never be entertained by cars going around loops for God knows how long... Crashes maybe interesting, but not entertaining enough for me to want to watch these competitions.

GRAY RAINBOW

All crashing does is cause 20 minutes of safety car/adverts. It takes away from NASCAR (which I actually enjoy watching, if it's the last 20 or so laps).
I've gone to a few races at the Kentucky Derby, and I can honestly say that they were some of the worst experiences of my life. It was hot and loud. And not in the good way.

Also, the poll looks like a penis.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
It's sort of like wanting to see a fight in hockey. Except hockey is actually a good sport and fighting is integral to the games. It'll probably hurt more to be in a fight than a nascar wreck.