Poll: hmmm
Poll Options
View poll results: hmmm
here's what you do OP so you don't get stabbed.. (explain) :cool:
9 4%
do the right thing and report them! the world would be a better place without dealer scum :angel:
19 8%
dude..that's f*cking rad! you're living the life playa :dance:
19 8%
pretend to walk your dog then go up to one of them with a wry smile and be like 'i know' :waldo:
24 10%
i'd be too paranoid living next to a drug house man, f*ck that :gunsfirin
12 5%
i wish i could live next to a drug house. my dealer is too unreliable :(
14 6%
you should carry out your own investigation and infiltrate their house at night :batman:
20 8%
i hope you get stabbed OP :finger:
131 53%
Voters: 248.
Page 1 of 2
i'm 85% convinced my neighbor is a grow house of the hydroponic variety. a bunch of people always coming in and out of that house and they're all sketchy as hell. i guess what i'm asking is: how do i go about approaching them in a safe way to buy drugs? i mean shit, having a dealer living next door is just too convenient, i can't pass this up. but at the same time i don't wanna get stabbed over this, so how could i convince them i won't narc them out?
^ that'll get you stabbed real quick
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Overdose on some, I don't care the type, I just want you stop making these shitty ass threads/polls.

EDIT: Guess what did I vote
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
they're your neighbours man, talk to them, make friends and buy some. Thats what i did. Both my neighbours are dealers ahaha. One of them has cars coming in at every time of day/night
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
f it's crack, avoid.

If it's heroin, move house.

If it's weed, move in.
We've survived before, we'll do it agian. Play up Pompey.
Get some weed, ask them if they want to come smoke with you, become friends/marijuana associates, buy weed from them.
TS, I wish you were too high to make polls.

Quote by godisasniper
I like that currently the majority of voters would like you to be stabbed.

I like this post.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Erh. So what? i know a bunch of people who deal drugs - i don't buy, just mates. Might be abit of a sidetrack, but people do what people want. If some want to sell and some want to buy, it kind of adds up, and it's really none of your buisness.
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!
Quote by Northernmight
Erh. So what? i know a bunch of people who deal drugs - i don't buy, just mates. Might be abit of a sidetrack, but people do what people want. If some want to sell and some want to buy, it kind of adds up, and it's really none of your buisness.

so you think you're cool because you know people who sell drugs or something?
I had the same problem, then he moved out before I had the conjones to ask him. Was so upset

Don't make the same mistake as me!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Northernmight

What the hell are you on about?

OT: Approach them with food. Not kidding, y'know how neighbors are always bringing a plate of something to introduce themselves? Well, there's your in.
Just try to be a regular friendly neighbor and then after you're comfortable with the neighbor, mention that you are into weed or whatever. If they get the hint, cool. If not, then just keep living your life and hope they don't stab you.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by dazed60
wear a police uniform and nock on the door

Shouldn't you be ranting about how white people have no right growing pot?

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Shouldn't you be ranting about how white people have no right growing pot?

Quote by killjoy_bentley
i'm 85% convinced my neighbor is a grow house of the hydroponic variety. a bunch of people always coming in and out of that house and they're all sketchy as hell. i guess what i'm asking is: how do i go about approaching them in a safe way to buy drugs? i mean shit, having a dealer living next door is just too convenient, i can't pass this up. but at the same time i don't wanna get stabbed over this, so how could i convince them i won't narc them out?

I think the first thing you should be aware of is that if it is a grow house, you're more than likely not going to be able to buy anything off them in small 'personal' amounts. These guys won't be 'dealers', they'll be 'growers' who will sell their product to 'dealers' in bulk who in turn will sell it in smaller portions to 'users'.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I think the first thing you should be aware of is that if it is a grow house, you're more than likely not going to be able to buy anything off them in small 'personal' amounts. These guys won't be 'dealers', they'll be 'growers' who will sell their product to 'dealers' in bulk who in turn will sell it in smaller portions to 'users'.

You know too much about this. You are the neighbour right?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
inb4 thread "I've got a hydroponic drug farm."
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Am I the only one that read "house" as "horse" in the title? I have to say I'm now quite unimpressed.
Quote by Neo Evil11

No, but I've been around and I've known a few growers and never known any to sell in small amounts.
Quote by Neo Evil11

Nah man I doubt he is, what he said makes sense.

Unless your friends with a grower they won't sell you just a 2 gram bag to get you through the day (even if they do sell you one bag they're not going to do it everyday). They generally sell in pounds and ounces to dealers, then the dealers sell the small amounts to you.

Though some dealers do grow they're own.
That is the only time I've ever voted on one of your polls, TS. And it was so worth it. 61 people hoping you get stabbed and not more than 11 currently on any other option. This makes me happy.
Don't just call to their house and ask to buy weed. It's annoying and rude as hell. If you want weed from them you're going to have to make friends first, simple as.

Contrary to what slacker said, I've known a few growers, and they'll usually sell some small amounts, but only to close friends.

So make friends, chances are it won't be easy, these guys will probably keep a pretty low profile. Most of my weed smoking friends spend 99% of their time indoors, in the dark watching David Attenborough documentaries, only venturing outside to either collect or drop off weed or food.

Good luck.
**** man I hate your polls seriously.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
That is the only time I've ever voted on one of your polls, TS. And it was so worth it. 61 people hoping you get stabbed and not more than 11 currently on any other option. This makes me happy.

There are other options? The only one I see is the one where he gets stabbed.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Page 1 of 2