I have bought a used guitar that has both pickups having one portion black and the other white - like this:

PICKUPS

. On one of them (the bridge) there is a label that says SEYMOUR DUNCAN. My question is whether there is a way to identify if the other pickup is also a seymour duncan since there is no label on it. It looks like an upside down version of the bridge pickup without the label. Is this a seymour or stock - the guitar is an epiphone les paul classic?

Thanks for any information!
Yeah they'd both be Seymour Duncans, lawl.

Your a new player but you took the pickups OUT OF YOUR GUITAR?
Crazy bro

Pit's a terrible place for guitar-related questions, next time post in one of the electric guitar forums.
Welcome to the forum bro
METAL!
Hey thanks for the reply, I'll look into different forum sections then.

By the way, how do you know they're both Seymour Duncans? Couldn't the first one also be stock? It's just a weird thing that's bothering me.
Quote by NewPlayer84
Hey thanks for the reply, I'll look into different forum sections then.

By the way, how do you know they're both Seymour Duncans? Couldn't the first one also be stock? It's just a weird thing that's bothering me.

I'm guessing that it would be a Seymour Duncan.

I want to say SH model pickup. Not really sure.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Last edited by Gorelord666 at Mar 24, 2012,
If I remember rightly Seymour Duncan pickups have the Seymour Duncan logo engraved onto the underside of the pickups.
What you need are some new pickups.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect