On Thursday, I was sitting on the bus, next to this girl I sorta like. Now, some of you may already be skeptical. But it gets even more unbelievable. It was a bit unnerving, yeah, but I was managing to make some small-talk. Anyways, I noticed my shoelace was untied. When I bent down to do it, of course I couldn't help but sneak a peak at her leg... Well, it had a swastika tattooed on it. I'm pretty sure it's not the Buddhist kind or anything. I really think she's a neo-Nazi or something.

I didn't mention it to her (and what would I say anyways? "HEY YOU GOT SOMETHING ON YOUR LEG!" ). I just stuck it out until I got to school.

It's pretty scary. I've never met anyone like that before. She said she liked Burzum, too, and I think Varg was a skinhead or something. I don't know, I'm just scared for my safety, I guess.

I told my friend about it, who's actually Slavic, so he actually has more reason to be scared about it than I do. But he didn't believe me. We actually talked to her at lunch, and when we were done he said that she seemed perfectly normal (even though I picked up on some hints that he wouldn't have gotten, since he didn't believe me in the first place).

Anyways, the point of this is... He wants me to prove it to him that she's a Nazi, and that she has a tattoo of a swastika on her leg. It's not that easy, it's just under her knee and she's always wearing long skirts, doesn't have PE as far as I know. I'm a little hesitant to try upskirt pics. He told me to just get her drunk and then naked, and then take a pic. That's what I'm considering right now, but it's sort of scary, I've never done that sort of thing before. I just really want to prove it to him, since he thinks I'm crazy or something a lot of the time

tl;dr, I need to get a pic of this girl's small tattoo on her leg, to prove to my friend that she's a Nazi. How the hell should I do it? What would you guys do if you needed to get this pic? I know this all seems a little crazy, but I seriously need help, I'm really unsure.

Also, have you guys had any personal experiences with extremist groups?
Have you ever thought about, you know, asking her?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by MoTTKidd
Anyways, I noticed my shoelace was untied. When I bent down to do it, of course I couldn't help but sneak a peak at her leg... Well, it had a swastika tattooed on it.

I did Nazi that one coming.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
My only experience with extremist groups is the Pit.

And yea, ask her. If she's Nazi enough to get a tattoo, she's Nazi enough to admit it. That's pretty Nazi.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by sglover34479
'So, how about them damn jews?'

Oh my god
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Draw a swastika on a noticeable part of your body, and go talk to her. The topic will be sure to come up.

Also, it's probably not a good idea to do this. But it's one option!
Quote by Jon777
Draw a swastika on a noticeable part of your body, and go talk to her. The topic will be sure to come up.

Also, it's probably not a good idea to do this. But it's one option!

Better than the upskirt photos or drunk naked photo ideas. This one's less likely to land you in jail. Where you'd get a lot more experience with extremist groups. Intimate experience.
Keep talking to her, act casual, occasionally try to shift the topic slowly over to white power. Not too obviously, gotta do it real casual-like. Maybe an occasional "Hey you get your car cleaned. That's cool. I like cleaning things. Like my house, or the master race." You know, smooth. Subtlety is key here.
Quote by MoTTKidd
I'm a little hesitant to try upskirt pics. He told me to just get her drunk and then naked, and then take a pic. That's what I'm considering right now, but it's sort of scary, I've never done that sort of thing before.

Well this is obviously what you should do.

There is nothing that could go wrong.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
what the ****.

Draw a swastika on your leg, take a picture then show it to your friends and tell him its her tattoo.
Sail upon the open skies
This Was From The Cyoa From A Thread Here On Ug. He Copied And Pasted. He's not serious.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
Was it a 卐 swastika or a 卍 swastika?

I wouldn't worry, Nazi grls r sexxy anyway.

Those Swastika Girls, amirite?
Quote by ConCarne
Keep talking to her, act casual, occasionally try to shift the topic slowly over to white power. Not too obviously, gotta do it real casual-like. Maybe an occasional "Hey you get your car cleaned. That's cool. I like cleaning things. Like my house, or the master race." You know, smooth. Subtlety is key here.

I imagine this is a scene from a sitcom or could work in one.
But yeah, TS should definitely drop the subject. If you like her, then you should take your relationship to the next step. You'll find out eventually.
TS I can't see any way your plan could go wrong
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
coming of age tale, about a socially awkward pit dweller ITT
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Tell her you're thinking of getting a tattoo but you're not sure what to get. Ask her if she has any friends who could recommend a good tattoo place.

Durrrrr
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S