The intro seems a little long. Maybe cut it down halfway. This really needs vocals. I would raise the low end of the drums higher into the mix, volume-wise to make the track stand out a lot more. The the electric first comes in, there are major timing issues. Does not fit at all, in my opinion. I like the distorted sound you have once both guitars come in. I got thrown off at about 2:41. The lead would sound insane if it were executed better (not saying it's bad). Just seems a bit off to me. Sick track and has a lot of potential. Work on it more and let me know when you finish it. I'd love to listen again.

Crit for crit?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1523148
Sweet guitar tone you got there but It does get a little repetitive. the attention span for the same chords for me isn't that long. So try incorporating a lead or add other instruments to make it not so monotonous. It's not bad just needs shortening or add a lead xD

When the distortion comes in with the drums. The drums sound muffled and the guitar tone you have could use some work. @3:13 Loving the heaviness of it. Then it seems to fade away into an abyss of strumming which sorry to say again but it does get repetitive again. So what I would do to improve on it. Is add a lead and work on a good guitar riff that's a beat with in itself. Other then that I enjoyed the intro but when it got repetitive I lost interest.

Crit 4 Crit!

Please check out my thread and leave some feed back on my demos xD

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1528750

Thnx!
Click My Library to see what I've written

My Library
Thanks for the crit man.
Nice tone and i like the intro, though it needs to be shorter or could use some vocals.
The progression from the intro to the heavy part good, the solo could be a bit higher in the mix.
Like the riff that comes in at 3:13 alot, that could have been a bit longer though it's one of the better parts and just gets a little attention.
The acoustic part afterwards is nice with the string section as well but is also on the long side.
It's good stuff but just needs some more variation or some vocals to make it really worth listening to
Quote by Benjami
Thanks for the crit man.
Nice tone and i like the intro, though it needs to be shorter or could use some vocals.
The progression from the intro to the heavy part good, the solo could be a bit higher in the mix.
Like the riff that comes in at 3:13 alot, that could have been a bit longer though it's one of the better parts and just gets a little attention.
The acoustic part afterwards is nice with the string section as well but is also on the long side.
It's good stuff but just needs some more variation or some vocals to make it really worth listening to

thanks for the crit back.

i totally agree that the acoustic part is too long, but i fully intend to have some vocals over that.

otherwise, thank you for the input! i will keep it in mind and will have a fully completed version up in the (hopefully) near future!