Page 1 of 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrnMYg62boM
El Cajon - A woman found beaten in the head with a tire iron, was hospitalized. Shaima Alawadi, 32, a mother of five, was found unconscious by her 17-year-old daughter on Wednesday around 11:15 A.M. A note telling her to "Go back home", was found at the residence.

A family friend Sura Alzaidy, told the San Diego Union Tribune about the note, which authorities did not disclose. The note told the woman and the Alawadi family to "Go back to your own country. You're a terriorist". The woman is of Iraqi descent.
This is just heartbreaking to watch.
Persons from the US think anyone from that area is automatically a terrorist, very stupid people.

Very sad story.
Quote by mybanez
Persons from the US think anyone from that area is automatically a terrorist, very stupid people.

Very sad story.

Hate crime happens in a lot of places...

that aside, very sad to hear this, even sadder that this is quite close to where i live...
What are they gonna say this time? Stand Your Ground...and Others Grounds Too?

Hope this gets picked up as well.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by ticktockboom
Hate crime happens in a lot of places...

that aside, very sad to hear this, even sadder that this is quite close to where i live...

I know it does but I personally believe persons from the USA don't know the difference between someone from Iraq/of the Muslim religion, and a terrorist.
Quote by mybanez
I know it does but I personally believe persons from the USA don't know the difference between someone from Iraq/of the Muslim religion, and a terrorist.

Some persons. The sort who think a Muslim cultural center near Ground Zero=VICTORY MOSQUE FOR DA TERRORISTS

Sad story, hopefully they catch the bastard.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by mybanez
Persons from the US think anyone from that area is automatically a terrorist, very stupid people...

This post indicates at least one Aussie might not be above stereotyping either.

Most ironic post I've seen in a long time.
That is just horrible coming back home to see your mum in a pool of blood is...i don't even know.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Why does the daughter seem like she's feigning the sadness?
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Mar 25, 2012,
Quote by mybanez

Very sad story.

lol
Quote by mybanez

categorizing all US citizens this way is just as bad as categorizing all muslims as terrorists. i assure you that the percentage of americans who disagree with this hatred is far greater than the percentage of people that support it. the people who support it are generally stupid anyway... and probably inbred....
Bloody cowards
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by mybanez

>Complains about stereotyping
>"All Americans think all Muslims are terrorists"

Hello pot, my name is kettle. You're black.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193

That's racist.

Typical racist american.
Quote by necrosis1193

When did I say all?
Quote by mybanez
When did I say all?

Quote by mybanez

It was kind of implied, bro.
West Ham United
Quote by akack
I think *insert almost any country name here* need to deal with the fact that prejudice still exists in their society. Sad news.

FTFY Bro. And was the death because she was Muslim or Iraqi descent?
Quote by devourke
FTFY Bro. And was the death because she was Muslim or Iraqi descent?

Pretty much. But some Americans still tend to deny the fact that it's there.

I doubt the disgusting asshole who killed her could tell the difference anyway. The note did say "go back to your native country" or words to that effect, so it probably had more to do with them being from Iraq.
Quote by akack
I think Americans need to deal with the fact that racism still exists in their society. Sad news.

We do. We deal with it by ignoring it because it's a small enough minority where we can do that and feel mostly guilt free now. It's not right by me, but that's the way our country treats it for the most part, especially with the freedom of speech. If we were to go forcefully silence those retards then we'd be hypocrites.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Think before you speak much?
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by HardAttack
We do. We deal with it by ignoring it because it's a small enough minority where we can do that and feel mostly guilt free now. It's not right by me, but that's the way our country treats it for the most part, especially with the freedom of speech. If we were to go forcefully silence those retards then we'd be hypocrites.

Quote by stonyman65
Think before you speak much?

I don't understand who you're talking about.
Quote by akack

Quote by HardAttack
It's not right by me

It is however, the truth.

A lot of Americans feel apathy because they feel old schools racists cannot be taught any better. Try this quote from the movie Inglorious Basterds:

"Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Sicily and jump out of a ****in' air-o-plane to teach the Nazis lessons in humanity. Nazi ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Jew-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed."

I think many people simply want to wait until the "current generation" of racists die (literally die of old age) and then make an effort so the "next generation" is raised better and attempt to teach them right from wrong rather than try and reverse something that can't be undone in people born from the 40's-70's back when racial biases were much stronger in everyone. We'll see if that actually pans out or not.
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Last edited by HardAttack at Mar 25, 2012,
Quote by HardAttack
It is however, the truth.

A lot of Americans feel apathy because they feel old schools racists cannot be taught any better. Try this quote from the movie Inglorious Basterds:

"Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Sicily and jump out of a ****in' air-o-plane to teach the Nazis lessons in humanity. Nazi ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Jew-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed."

I think many people simply want to wait until the "current generation" of racists die (literally die of old age) and then make an effort so the "next generation" is raised better and attempt to teach them right from wrong rather than try and reverse something that can't be undone in people born from the 40's-70's back when racial biases were much stronger in everyone. We'll see if that actually pans out or not.

How many people need to be killed for this to be seen as an invalid way of dealing with the problem? If somebody beat this woman to death, they probably weren't that old.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Cal UK
How many people need to be killed for this to be seen as an invalid way of dealing with the problem? If somebody beat this woman to death, they probably weren't that old.

Agreed, but they were probably raised by some old hick parents with an old-school attitude, hence the mindset. We can't liquidate those people, and we can't teach them by force, so it seems like public schooling and more focused media attention will be the only tools we can use to fight it.
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
What if she really was a terrorist? Or if someone just put a note there to hide their real intent (the daughter killing here mother for in stance to be with a boy).

Don't be so quick to believe the News TS.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
She'd belong in a prison or federal detention center if she had committed a crime related to plotting, not being beaten to death. And if she had already taken a life, then I think she should be executed by the U.S. government after a fair trial, but again, not by being beaten to death.

This is just a personal opinion answer to a b.s. question btw. lol
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by HardAttack
She'd belong in a prison or federal detention center if she had committed a crime related to plotting, not being beaten to death. And if she had already taken a life, then I think she should be executed by the U.S. government after a fair trial, but again, not by being beaten to death.

This is just a personal opinion answer to a b.s. question btw. lol

Yeah, because the Army gives fair trials. Didn't you guys have like.. Guantanomo bay?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Yes. We also had several planes hi-jacked, some of which smashed into an extremely populated building with thousands of people inside, in the most major city in our country before having a holy war declared on us, plus several bomb plots in the following years and a recent deportation of newly discovered Russian spies from our country

There isn't really a grey area for security. We either have it or we don't. I'm tired of people complaining about the TSA for that reason alone.
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by Neo Evil11
What if she really was a terrorist? Or if someone just put a note there to hide their real intent (the daughter killing here mother for in stance to be with a boy).

Don't be so quick to believe the News TS.

What if she was a tiger? She could have killed someone. Someone give that murderer a medal.

Lucky Neo Evil11 is here for us to realize that the murder was justified, thank you for releasing us from the mainstream medias corruptive stranglehold on our minds.
Quote by devourke
What if she was a tiger? She could have killed someone. Someone give that murderer a medal.

Another option.

Quote by devourke
Lucky Neo Evil11 is here for us to realize that the murder was justified, thank you for releasing us from the mainstream medias corruptive stranglehold on our minds.

You can call me Newell, Neo Evil11 is so informal. I'm just saying that there is a chance of the murder being justified.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Another option.

You can call me Newell, Neo Evil11 is so informal. I'm just saying that there is a chance of the murder being justified.

Murder can never truly be justified. Particularly, in the way in which this woman was murdered.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
Murder can never truly be justified. Particularly, in the way in which this woman was murdered.

Surely some murders are justified. I will just let you of the hook with this one because you are from Cornwall.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 4