Just got my axe in the post

what foot pedal should i get and how much should i expect to pay?

thanks guys
Probably the better part of $250.

AxeFX makes their own midi ground control unit, and Voodoolabs has their GCX unit and TC electronics has their G major system.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
I'm using an RJM Mastermind with mine right now. Pretty basic and I just recall presets with it. No individual switching or anything. I think I paid $350? I dunno. Was a while back when I needed a MIDI controller to switch channels on my Diezel.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I use a Behringer FCB1010 with mine. Usually I wouldn't recommend Behringer products, but I've had 2 of them and they are GREAT units, especially for the price. I think I paid $50 for mine, and it simply has the most features for your money.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Any reliable MIDI pedal will do.....however, that limits you to only 128 of the Axe's patch memory IIRC? To get the full 384 (IIRC) you need to buy Fractal's wn controller. So its upto you to decide if the extra slots are worth the 900 or so you pay for it
so the price range is 200-900 for foot pedals

at present im using my pod6 live xt as a midi controller do you think there is any value in getting something different/>
I would get the FCB, and if you want more, you can get the Gordius addon for the FCb and it gies you the tuner and more features and works with the FCB.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
The axe MFC in the US is $749, but the only controller that does more is the Liquidfoot 12+ and that's about $150 more. The MFC offers tons of buttons, 2 more switch inputs for 4 extra ones, and 4 Expression pedal inputs, tuner display and tap tempo sync. It also connects to the axe 2 using an CAT5 cable.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Last edited by Reincaster at Apr 18, 2012,
thans reincaster. i'm currently using a line 6 podxt as a midi foot controller do you think this will suffice or will i get significantly more functionality over the FCB?