Gotta come up with a story about leadership in a group situation as well as putting in something i can relate to.

Could you please share some stories (personal or someone u know, i don't mind) about leadership in a band just for some inspiration. Gladly appreciated.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Write your own damn story.

hahaha, i am man, just looking for inspiration
One time, my band were on a plane, and there were snakes on the plane.
Our singer was sick and tired of the motherflippin' snakes on the motherflippin' plane, so he killed them all.

And we all lived happily ever after. The end.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
This one time, I was like in a band, and like all the members where like "Whoa, like who's that guy!?", so we were like "It's all cool", so then we like wanted to play some music, but this one time, we were like playing music, but then like some guy walked into and told us we got to pay him, we though to ourselves like "Like who's that guy?" so then Like, our like drummer, started like talking to that guy. Like was all like "Yo, man, you like, go kill yourself", Like was very rude, but he was like all serious. But then the guy like said to Like that he's like the owner of the studio we like practice in, so Like said, "Like, man, it's all cool", so Like made us all like pay our monthly rent.
Quote by Zoot Allures
This one time in my band i invented a chord progression.

Best.
Story.
EVER!
Quote by Aralingh
This one time, I was like in a band, and like all the members where like "Whoa, like who's that guy!?", so we were like "It's all cool", so then we like wanted to play some music, but this one time, we were like playing music, but then like some guy walked into and told us we got to pay him, we though to ourselves like "Like who's that guy?" so then Like, our like drummer, started like talking to that guy. Like was all like "Yo, man, you like, go kill yourself", Like was very rude, but he was like all serious. But then the guy like said to Like that he's like the owner of the studio we like practice in, so Like said, "Like, man, it's all cool", so Like made us all like pay our monthly rent.

Wut???
But seriously, Like, your drummer is ****ing epic.
In my old band I wrote all the songs and led rehearsals and called all the shots. Dunno why but it just kinda became that way.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
This one time one of our dude in our band was all
"Hey man, I made this really cool time signature"
So I was all
"Yeah bruv, what is it"
And then he was all
"It's 2.5 7 timing dude.....it's all brootalzzz and shiz"
He said as he strummed his fender

He is now in the sea, with 2 cinderblocks strapped to his feet
The moral of this story is never play a fender guitar in my band
lol my band changs evry week cos dey say dat dey no lik the preshor an they wanna be in th lym lyt not me
ane time me n my band pleyd a7x and bvb wit teh schectorz nd teh spyderz nd ws br00talz
Quote by Zoot Allures
This one time in my band i invented a chord progression.

no way? you sure it hasnt been done before? im sure every chord prgression has been done before. maybe not at the same btm or with the same rhythm, but the chords in order, used, im sure have all been taken, multiple times.

d d f e f g d c c f c e f d g b f d b d f
just randomly hit keys and deleted the non chord letters and got this...i bet it has been done. lets make it in the key of C

dm dm f em f g dm c c f c em f dm g bdim f dm bdim dm f
add in 7's and 9's as pleased...
Quote by whoomit
lol my band changs evry week cos dey say dat dey no lik the preshor an they wanna be in th lym lyt not me

Whoomit!!! Keep that avatar!!!
This one time I told my band I'd kill myself if they didn't give me all the rights to the name and other stuff for it. Then I fired them all and made an awesome album that was almost all synth and nothing else.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
no way? you sure it hasnt been done before? im sure every chord prgression has been done before. maybe not at the same btm or with the same rhythm, but the chords in order, used, im sure have all been taken, multiple times.

d d f e f g d c c f c e f d g b f d b d f
just randomly hit keys and deleted the non chord letters and got this...i bet it has been done. lets make it in the key of C

dm dm f em f g dm c c f c em f dm g bdim f dm bdim dm f
add in 7's and 9's as pleased...

Emin Emin Emin Emin Emin Emin Emin Emin Emin Emin Emin Emin
we were in the chinese and some lad said shit to our drummer so he decked him
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

In several bands I've been in, we fired members simply by ignoring their calls and not telling them when we were going to practice. That's good leadership, right?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by TheDuckMajor
Whoomit!!! Keep that avatar!!!

lol no Mileys here 4 limitd tym onli ill be gon in lyk 3 ours