I felt as though I should expand upon the music I first posted, for those of you who were either too unsure or too lazy to check out some of the bands. So essentially this is mainly more of the same. It's really just music that I enjoy, and some others may not have heard, no real theme to it.

Playlist 2: Some More of the Same

Tongues in Cheeks - Sugar Army
Snow Brigade - Mew
Baby I'm Getting Better - Gyroscope
Black Fingernails, Red Wine - Eskimo Joe
Lifelike - Karnivool
The Complexity of Light - Children of Nova
Pilgrim Soul - Feeder
Juggernauts - Enter Shikari
Dakota - Stereophonics
Chloroform - Porcupine Tree

Enjoy!

Sign-up Thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1487480

There's a load more mixes to come so stay tuned
Last edited by Dan_5893 at Mar 25, 2012,
Very good mix, but the latter half definitely seemed weaker to me. I didn't really care for Enter Shikari, Feeder, or Stereophonics, but the rest were good. You should have included the full version of Lifelike though.
More Karnivool?!?! EVIL! That song actually sounds like another song. I will find this song and show you all that you are listening to evil Australians! *waits for Andy to come in and just post a face and try to rape my bicycle*

Solid list though man, I did like the earlier half myself as well.

....<3 u Andy.
Quote by vintage x metal
idk if my vagina can handle all of this at once.

Quote by hazzmatazz
It's a good time too stop when you start ejaculating air, right?

Quote by frankv
I've been raping my left hand
For me they were just one of those bands that clicked right away. Most stuff will grow on me to some extent.
Quite a decent mix. The standouts being Mew, Children of Nova and Porcupine Tree. Enter Shikari sounded much like a joke, and the other songs didn't really do much for me. Dakota is a good song, but I've heard it about a million times and never knew who it was until now. I skipped Eskimo Joe after hearing that particular song about a trillion times when it came out. I never really enjoyed it anyway.

Nice job.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012